Names? Whaa?

Moderators: Pharaoh, Sub-Vizier, Vizier, Chief Vizier

User avatar
Tim Stark
Posts: 1823
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:00 am
Contact:

Names? Whaa?

Post by Tim Stark »

Festavo Montresor-Stark wrote:Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:20 pmDamn that avatar, Rach :P
Son, don't be getting any thoughts. We're not Anumias, afterall :P
Tim Stark Objectively Osiris' 2nd Best Pharaoh
User avatar
Festavo
Posts: 684
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:00 am

Names? Whaa?

Post by Festavo »

Too late, pop.
~Pharaoh Emeritus of the Osiris Fraternal Order~
Spoiler
Revall wrote:: Festavo is an off his rocker cowboy capable of anything at the drop of a hat.
Plagentine wrote:: You got Festavo'd.
Skype Conversation excerpt:
[8:02:13PM] Nuke: but how can you be more dangerous than festavo? now that guy is a real fucking OG
[8:02:46PM] Koth: Are you drunk, Nuke?
Valrifell wrote:God dammit Fest, you think too much!
Koth wrote:I'm a fucking raider, everyone else can blow me.
Spoiler
User avatar
Lord Ravenclaw
Posts: 1442
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
Location: The Kingdom of Alexandria

Names? Whaa?

Post by Lord Ravenclaw »

Oh dear Merlin.
Joshua Ravenclaw
5th April 2012 -
"The Pharaoh-Emeritus of the Imperial Crown" - The Tenth Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Pharaoh of Osiris, First elected Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order, Former Advisor to the Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Spokespriest and Priest of the Council of Ma'at, Deputy Grand Hedjeti and Priest of the Hedjet and Guardian of the Atef
Former Vice Delegate, Justice and Chief Justice, Former Sepatarch, Co-Spokesperson of the Sepatarchy
Former Vizier of Foreign Affairs, Scribe of Foreign Affairs, Deputy of Foreign Affairs and Director of the Diplomatic Service
Former Global Moderator and Administrator
User avatar
Tim Stark
Posts: 1823
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:00 am
Contact:

Names? Whaa?

Post by Tim Stark »

Festavo Montresor-Stark wrote:Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:04 pmToo late, pop.
Damn, we may have to become either Lannisters or Targaryens at this rate >_> <_<
Tim Stark Objectively Osiris' 2nd Best Pharaoh
User avatar
Zaolat
Posts: 603
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:00 am

Names? Whaa?

Post by Zaolat »

Festavo Montresor-Stark wrote:Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:20 pmDamn that avatar, Rach :P
Psylocke.
Zaolat
The First Pharaoh, Pharaoh Emeritus

Spoiler
Avakael wrote:If the UDL is an NGO, then the LKE is very clearly conducting a war on terrorism. Terrorism perpetuated by the United Defenders League, lead by a man who has shaped his organization to have a culture of wishing to wear tights, live in forests, and possibly even dress up as furries, something which only Todd McCloud may do. I believe this war, therefore, should not be a matter of raiding and defending. It's a matter of moral decency. Don't wear tights. Don't live in forests. Don't dress up and roleplay as animals. It's wrong, and the LKE is taking the initiative to exterminate this horrible organization.
<+Zaolat> you know I hear if a man eats lots of pineapples and it's juice good things happen
<+Xoriet> :D
<+Xoriet> Awesome
<@Venico> Sigged
<+Xoriet> VENICO
<+Zeorus> XD
<@Venico> Xoriet! <3
<+Xoriet> I meant Nox's Nether Faerie Dragon ;x;
<@Venico> Uh huh, Sure
<+Xoriet> I didn't even see Zao's thing
<+Xoriet> ;x;
<+Xoriet> I hate you all
<@Venico> Nope
<@Venico> That's copyright
<@Venico> Night Father TM
<@Treize_Dreizehn> <Xoriet> I didn't even see Zao's thing <--- That's what she said.
<@Treize_Dreizehn> my work here is done
<@Venico> Did the pineapple improve it Xoriet?
<+Xoriet> Now I really hold deep loathing for all of you ={
User avatar
Kajan
Posts: 253
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:00 am

Names? Whaa?

Post by Kajan »

someone adopt me pls i need parent
We forgot the crackers!

---------

Councilor and (Former) Curator of the Deshret
Priest of Isis

Balder:
Member of the Storting
Minister for Foreign Affairs
User avatar
Tim Stark
Posts: 1823
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:00 am
Contact:

Names? Whaa?

Post by Tim Stark »

Well I just disowned Ivo so I'm down a kid :P
Tim Stark Objectively Osiris' 2nd Best Pharaoh
User avatar
Festavo
Posts: 684
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:00 am

Names? Whaa?

Post by Festavo »

I am a bachelor currently.

I might be up for kid
~Pharaoh Emeritus of the Osiris Fraternal Order~
Spoiler
Revall wrote:: Festavo is an off his rocker cowboy capable of anything at the drop of a hat.
Plagentine wrote:: You got Festavo'd.
Skype Conversation excerpt:
[8:02:13PM] Nuke: but how can you be more dangerous than festavo? now that guy is a real fucking OG
[8:02:46PM] Koth: Are you drunk, Nuke?
Valrifell wrote:God dammit Fest, you think too much!
Koth wrote:I'm a fucking raider, everyone else can blow me.
Spoiler
Victor Siege
Posts: 125
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:00 am
Location: WE CAN GO HIIIIIGHER

Names? Whaa?

Post by Victor Siege »

I thought Victor Siege just sounded cool.

I'm a Patriarch of nothing.
Ivo
Posts: 260
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:00 am

Names? Whaa?

Post by Ivo »

Tim Stark wrote:Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:31 amWell I just disowned Ivo so I'm down a kid :P
Gotta keep the fenda bloodline pure.
Councilor of the Deshret
Spoiler
Scribe of Justice
Deputy Scribe of Justice
Deputy Scribe of War
Lieutenant General of The Sekhmet Legion

Post Reply

Return to “General Archive”