Son, don't be getting any thoughts. We're not Anumias, afterallFestavo Montresor-Stark wrote:Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:20 pmDamn that avatar, Rach
Names? Whaa?
Moderators: Pharaoh, Sub-Vizier, Vizier, Chief Vizier
Names? Whaa?
Tim Stark
Objectively Osiris' 2nd Best Pharaoh
Objectively Osiris' 2nd Best Pharaoh
Names? Whaa?
Too late, pop.
~Pharaoh Emeritus of the Osiris Fraternal Order~
[8:02:13PM] Nuke: but how can you be more dangerous than festavo? now that guy is a real fucking OG
[8:02:46PM] Koth: Are you drunk, Nuke?

Spoiler
Revall wrote:: Festavo is an off his rocker cowboy capable of anything at the drop of a hat.
Skype Conversation excerpt:Plagentine wrote:: You got Festavo'd.
[8:02:13PM] Nuke: but how can you be more dangerous than festavo? now that guy is a real fucking OG
[8:02:46PM] Koth: Are you drunk, Nuke?
Valrifell wrote:God dammit Fest, you think too much!
Koth wrote:I'm a fucking raider, everyone else can blow me.
Spoiler

- Lord Ravenclaw
- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
- Location: The Kingdom of Alexandria
Names? Whaa?
Oh dear Merlin.
Joshua Ravenclaw
5th April 2012 - "The Pharaoh-Emeritus of the Imperial Crown" - The Tenth Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Pharaoh of Osiris, First elected Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order, Former Advisor to the Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Spokespriest and Priest of the Council of Ma'at, Deputy Grand Hedjeti and Priest of the Hedjet and Guardian of the Atef
Former Vice Delegate, Justice and Chief Justice, Former Sepatarch, Co-Spokesperson of the Sepatarchy
Former Vizier of Foreign Affairs, Scribe of Foreign Affairs, Deputy of Foreign Affairs and Director of the Diplomatic Service
Former Global Moderator and Administrator
5th April 2012 - "The Pharaoh-Emeritus of the Imperial Crown" - The Tenth Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Pharaoh of Osiris, First elected Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order, Former Advisor to the Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Spokespriest and Priest of the Council of Ma'at, Deputy Grand Hedjeti and Priest of the Hedjet and Guardian of the Atef
Former Vice Delegate, Justice and Chief Justice, Former Sepatarch, Co-Spokesperson of the Sepatarchy
Former Vizier of Foreign Affairs, Scribe of Foreign Affairs, Deputy of Foreign Affairs and Director of the Diplomatic Service
Former Global Moderator and Administrator
Names? Whaa?
Damn, we may have to become either Lannisters or Targaryens at this rate >_> <_<Festavo Montresor-Stark wrote:Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:04 pmToo late, pop.
Tim Stark
Objectively Osiris' 2nd Best Pharaoh
Objectively Osiris' 2nd Best Pharaoh
Names? Whaa?
Psylocke.Festavo Montresor-Stark wrote:Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:20 pmDamn that avatar, Rach
Zaolat
The First Pharaoh, Pharaoh Emeritus
The First Pharaoh, Pharaoh Emeritus
Spoiler
Avakael wrote:If the UDL is an NGO, then the LKE is very clearly conducting a war on terrorism. Terrorism perpetuated by the United Defenders League, lead by a man who has shaped his organization to have a culture of wishing to wear tights, live in forests, and possibly even dress up as furries, something which only Todd McCloud may do. I believe this war, therefore, should not be a matter of raiding and defending. It's a matter of moral decency. Don't wear tights. Don't live in forests. Don't dress up and roleplay as animals. It's wrong, and the LKE is taking the initiative to exterminate this horrible organization.
<+Zaolat> you know I hear if a man eats lots of pineapples and it's juice good things happen
<+Xoriet>
<+Xoriet> Awesome
<@Venico> Sigged
<+Xoriet> VENICO
<+Zeorus> XD
<@Venico> Xoriet! <3
<+Xoriet> I meant Nox's Nether Faerie Dragon ;x;
<@Venico> Uh huh, Sure
<+Xoriet> I didn't even see Zao's thing
<+Xoriet> ;x;
<+Xoriet> I hate you all
<@Venico> Nope
<@Venico> That's copyright
<@Venico> Night Father TM
<@Treize_Dreizehn> <Xoriet> I didn't even see Zao's thing <--- That's what she said.
<@Treize_Dreizehn> my work here is done
<@Venico> Did the pineapple improve it Xoriet?
<+Xoriet> Now I really hold deep loathing for all of you ={
Names? Whaa?
someone adopt me pls i need parent
We forgot the crackers!
---------
Councilor and (Former) Curator of the Deshret
Priest of Isis
Balder:
Member of the Storting
Minister for Foreign Affairs
---------
Councilor and (Former) Curator of the Deshret
Priest of Isis
Balder:
Member of the Storting
Minister for Foreign Affairs
Names? Whaa?
Well I just disowned Ivo so I'm down a kid 
Tim Stark
Objectively Osiris' 2nd Best Pharaoh
Objectively Osiris' 2nd Best Pharaoh
Names? Whaa?
I am a bachelor currently.
I might be up for kid
I might be up for kid
~Pharaoh Emeritus of the Osiris Fraternal Order~
[8:02:13PM] Nuke: but how can you be more dangerous than festavo? now that guy is a real fucking OG
[8:02:46PM] Koth: Are you drunk, Nuke?

Spoiler
Revall wrote:: Festavo is an off his rocker cowboy capable of anything at the drop of a hat.
Skype Conversation excerpt:Plagentine wrote:: You got Festavo'd.
[8:02:13PM] Nuke: but how can you be more dangerous than festavo? now that guy is a real fucking OG
[8:02:46PM] Koth: Are you drunk, Nuke?
Valrifell wrote:God dammit Fest, you think too much!
Koth wrote:I'm a fucking raider, everyone else can blow me.
Spoiler

-
Victor Siege
- Posts: 125
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:00 am
- Location: WE CAN GO HIIIIIGHER
Names? Whaa?
Gotta keep the fenda bloodline pure.Tim Stark wrote:Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:31 amWell I just disowned Ivo so I'm down a kid
Councilor of the Deshret
Spoiler
Scribe of Justice
Deputy Scribe of Justice
Deputy Scribe of War
Lieutenant General of The Sekhmet Legion

Deputy Scribe of Justice
Deputy Scribe of War
Lieutenant General of The Sekhmet Legion

