Discussion: Atef Nominations

Moderator: Pharaoh

User avatar
Vaculatestar
Posts: 1047
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
Location: state secret

Discussion: Atef Nominations

Post by Vaculatestar »

I'm just speaking from my experiences here in the OFO. I was not a member of the Kemetic Republic or the government following the events of last Summer but Cormac I think you have put my concerns to rest. Yes these two candidates will have my support.
"Revenge is not my purpose my friend. Victory is, you can have your revenge afterword." -Jack of Spades
Spoiler
Kingdom of Great Britain- Prince Royal, Lord of Parliament, First Lord of the Admiralty
The Kingdom of Kvatch- King
Den- Corporal
User avatar
Charles Cerebella
Posts: 623
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:00 am

Discussion: Atef Nominations

Post by Charles Cerebella »

Both have my support.
Charles Cerebella

King of Albion :: Kaiser of TNI :: Jarl of Balder

User avatar
Dennrick
Posts: 369
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am

Discussion: Atef Nominations

Post by Dennrick »

I'm okay with Zyvet but have reservations about Treize for obvious reasons.
User avatar
War Wombat
Posts: 1761
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:00 am

Discussion: Atef Nominations

Post by War Wombat »

I must admit that I still have reservations about these nominations
"As a marsupial, you provide the insult"

-TAO


Spoiler


Former Titles:
Spoiler
Keeper of the Deshret
Vizier of Osiris
Scribe of Culture
Assistant Director of the Diplomatic Service of Osiris
Ambassador of Osiris to The North Pacific
Ambassador of Osiris to the South Pacific (possibly)
Member of the Balder Riksdag
User avatar
Datford-Zyvetskistaahn
Posts: 259
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am

Discussion: Atef Nominations

Post by Datford-Zyvetskistaahn »

In regard to the post count, there is little I can say beyond that which has been said by Cormac, I suppose I am reasonably active on IRC but that is not the concern.

Possessor of a signature
User avatar
Asvars
Posts: 460
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am

Discussion: Atef Nominations

Post by Asvars »

I think we can all give Treize a second chance. No third chances though, so if he does something bad we'll have to be less forgiving. :(
User avatar
Severisen Montresor
Resident
Resident
Posts: 2432
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:00 am

Discussion: Atef Nominations

Post by Severisen Montresor »

Please feel free to discuss this to whatever degree you feel necessary. I will not take offense to your objections. I know these candidates are perhaps a tough pill to swallow.

I know that Treize has a history with the KRO. I have come to know him pretty well, and I feel confident that he will not be a security risk.


If you have alternate suggestions, I'd certainly be open to entertaining them and discussing them.


Deshreti
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris
Former Guardian of the Atef
Former Marshal General of the Sekhmet Legion
Nomarch of Terenuthis
Lord of House Isaraider
User avatar
Rach
Posts: 221
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am

Discussion: Atef Nominations

Post by Rach »

Cassius Cerebella wrote:Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:52 amI'm going to be the bad guy here and ask if we want to trust Treize Dreizehn with a high influence nation? His contrubutions to Osiris are certainly great, but that itself does not equate to trustworthiness.
I do trust Dourian, but I also find the irony hilarious xD
User avatar
Asvars
Posts: 460
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am

Discussion: Atef Nominations

Post by Asvars »

I would perhaps find it funny if it wasn't a big security concern, haha.
User avatar
Cormac
Posts: 5085
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:00 am
Contact:

Honors

Discussion: Atef Nominations

Post by Cormac »

I move that we vote.
His Majesty Cormac Skollvaldr
Bru'uh of Osiris - Co-Founder of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris (3x)
Khetemtai in the House of Osiris

"Follow your arrow wherever it points." - Kacey Musgraves, "Follow Your Arrow"
Post Reply

Return to “Palace of the Deshret”