Discussion: Atef Nominations
Moderator: Pharaoh
- Vaculatestar
- Posts: 1047
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
- Location: state secret
Discussion: Atef Nominations
I'm just speaking from my experiences here in the OFO. I was not a member of the Kemetic Republic or the government following the events of last Summer but Cormac I think you have put my concerns to rest. Yes these two candidates will have my support.
"Revenge is not my purpose my friend. Victory is, you can have your revenge afterword." -Jack of Spades
Spoiler
Kingdom of Great Britain- Prince Royal, Lord of Parliament, First Lord of the Admiralty
The Kingdom of Kvatch- King
Den- Corporal
The Kingdom of Kvatch- King
Den- Corporal
- Charles Cerebella
- Posts: 623
- Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:00 am
Discussion: Atef Nominations
Both have my support.
Charles Cerebella
King of Albion :: Kaiser of TNI :: Jarl of Balder

King of Albion :: Kaiser of TNI :: Jarl of Balder

Discussion: Atef Nominations
I'm okay with Zyvet but have reservations about Treize for obvious reasons.

- War Wombat
- Posts: 1761
- Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:00 am
Discussion: Atef Nominations
I must admit that I still have reservations about these nominations
"As a marsupial, you provide the insult"
-TAO

Former Titles:
-TAO

Spoiler

Former Titles:
Spoiler
Keeper of the Deshret
Vizier of Osiris
Scribe of Culture
Assistant Director of the Diplomatic Service of Osiris
Ambassador of Osiris to The North Pacific
Ambassador of Osiris to the South Pacific (possibly)
Member of the Balder Riksdag
Vizier of Osiris
Scribe of Culture
Assistant Director of the Diplomatic Service of Osiris
Ambassador of Osiris to The North Pacific
Ambassador of Osiris to the South Pacific (possibly)
Member of the Balder Riksdag
- Datford-Zyvetskistaahn
- Posts: 259
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
Discussion: Atef Nominations
In regard to the post count, there is little I can say beyond that which has been said by Cormac, I suppose I am reasonably active on IRC but that is not the concern.
Possessor of a signature
Discussion: Atef Nominations
I think we can all give Treize a second chance. No third chances though, so if he does something bad we'll have to be less forgiving. 
- Severisen Montresor
- Resident

- Posts: 2432
- Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:00 am
Discussion: Atef Nominations
Please feel free to discuss this to whatever degree you feel necessary. I will not take offense to your objections. I know these candidates are perhaps a tough pill to swallow.
I know that Treize has a history with the KRO. I have come to know him pretty well, and I feel confident that he will not be a security risk.
If you have alternate suggestions, I'd certainly be open to entertaining them and discussing them.
I know that Treize has a history with the KRO. I have come to know him pretty well, and I feel confident that he will not be a security risk.
If you have alternate suggestions, I'd certainly be open to entertaining them and discussing them.


Deshreti
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris
Former Guardian of the Atef
Former Marshal General of the Sekhmet Legion
Nomarch of Terenuthis
Lord of House Isaraider
Discussion: Atef Nominations
I do trust Dourian, but I also find the irony hilarious xDCassius Cerebella wrote:Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:52 amI'm going to be the bad guy here and ask if we want to trust Treize Dreizehn with a high influence nation? His contrubutions to Osiris are certainly great, but that itself does not equate to trustworthiness.
Discussion: Atef Nominations
I would perhaps find it funny if it wasn't a big security concern, haha.
Discussion: Atef Nominations
I move that we vote.
His Majesty Cormac Skollvaldr
Bru'uh of Osiris - Co-Founder of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris (3x)
Khetemtai in the House of Osiris
"Follow your arrow wherever it points." - Kacey Musgraves, "Follow Your Arrow"
Bru'uh of Osiris - Co-Founder of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris (3x)
Khetemtai in the House of Osiris
"Follow your arrow wherever it points." - Kacey Musgraves, "Follow Your Arrow"