Fest Finally Posts Nominations

Moderator: Pharaoh

User avatar
Lord Ravenclaw
Posts: 1442
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
Location: The Kingdom of Alexandria

Fest Finally Posts Nominations

Post by Lord Ravenclaw »

TWP is fine with Ivo as a scribe, Cormac has already made sure they knew about it. Elegarth wasn't too worried after we had a chat about it.

Had there been actual damage to TWP in Ura's rebellion (as termed by TWP), I think TWP would have reacted differently.
Joshua Ravenclaw
5th April 2012 -
"The Pharaoh-Emeritus of the Imperial Crown" - The Tenth Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Pharaoh of Osiris, First elected Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order, Former Advisor to the Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Spokespriest and Priest of the Council of Ma'at, Deputy Grand Hedjeti and Priest of the Hedjet and Guardian of the Atef
Former Vice Delegate, Justice and Chief Justice, Former Sepatarch, Co-Spokesperson of the Sepatarchy
Former Vizier of Foreign Affairs, Scribe of Foreign Affairs, Deputy of Foreign Affairs and Director of the Diplomatic Service
Former Global Moderator and Administrator
User avatar
Koth
Citizen
Citizen
Posts: 1213
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:00 am
Contact:

Honors

Fest Finally Posts Nominations

Post by Koth »

works for me

His Majesty Ambroscus Koth Vytherov, Hasal-Pharaoh, Bru'uh of Osiris
Khetemtai in the House of Sekhmet
Recipient of the Crown of Osiris
Recipient of the Violet Jewel of Atum

User avatar
Kajan
Posts: 253
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:00 am

Fest Finally Posts Nominations

Post by Kajan »

Kyorgia wrote:Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:22 pm
Kajan wrote:Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:41 amI'm still a bit salty about Kyo
May I ask why?
Ur too dank 2 be cultured.
We forgot the crackers!

---------

Councilor and (Former) Curator of the Deshret
Priest of Isis

Balder:
Member of the Storting
Minister for Foreign Affairs
User avatar
Festavo
Posts: 684
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:00 am

Fest Finally Posts Nominations

Post by Festavo »

For the record, NSA has resigned from active duty in DEN.
~Pharaoh Emeritus of the Osiris Fraternal Order~
Spoiler
Revall wrote:: Festavo is an off his rocker cowboy capable of anything at the drop of a hat.
Plagentine wrote:: You got Festavo'd.
Skype Conversation excerpt:
[8:02:13PM] Nuke: but how can you be more dangerous than festavo? now that guy is a real fucking OG
[8:02:46PM] Koth: Are you drunk, Nuke?
Valrifell wrote:God dammit Fest, you think too much!
Koth wrote:I'm a fucking raider, everyone else can blow me.
Spoiler
User avatar
Rach
Posts: 221
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am

Fest Finally Posts Nominations

Post by Rach »

Lord Ravenclaw wrote:Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:07 pmTWP is fine with Ivo as a scribe, Cormac has already made sure they knew about it. Elegarth wasn't too worried after we had a chat about it.

Had there been actual damage to TWP in Ura's rebellion (as termed by TWP), I think TWP would have reacted differently.
Eh, other regions shouldn't care too much about a regions internal choices and it sets a bit of dangerous precedent if we allow other regions to determine who we can appoint.

I am fine with all of these.
User avatar
Lord Ravenclaw
Posts: 1442
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
Location: The Kingdom of Alexandria

Fest Finally Posts Nominations

Post by Lord Ravenclaw »

In this case, I agree Rach. However, given that Cormac has shown his penchant on stirring up trouble recently, I decided to be better safe than sorry.
Joshua Ravenclaw
5th April 2012 -
"The Pharaoh-Emeritus of the Imperial Crown" - The Tenth Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Pharaoh of Osiris, First elected Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order, Former Advisor to the Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Spokespriest and Priest of the Council of Ma'at, Deputy Grand Hedjeti and Priest of the Hedjet and Guardian of the Atef
Former Vice Delegate, Justice and Chief Justice, Former Sepatarch, Co-Spokesperson of the Sepatarchy
Former Vizier of Foreign Affairs, Scribe of Foreign Affairs, Deputy of Foreign Affairs and Director of the Diplomatic Service
Former Global Moderator and Administrator
User avatar
Zaolat
Posts: 603
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:00 am

Fest Finally Posts Nominations

Post by Zaolat »

So we got someone who is willing to not let military go stagnate, so cause reasons we shouldn't trust him?
Zaolat
The First Pharaoh, Pharaoh Emeritus

Spoiler
Avakael wrote:If the UDL is an NGO, then the LKE is very clearly conducting a war on terrorism. Terrorism perpetuated by the United Defenders League, lead by a man who has shaped his organization to have a culture of wishing to wear tights, live in forests, and possibly even dress up as furries, something which only Todd McCloud may do. I believe this war, therefore, should not be a matter of raiding and defending. It's a matter of moral decency. Don't wear tights. Don't live in forests. Don't dress up and roleplay as animals. It's wrong, and the LKE is taking the initiative to exterminate this horrible organization.
<+Zaolat> you know I hear if a man eats lots of pineapples and it's juice good things happen
<+Xoriet> :D
<+Xoriet> Awesome
<@Venico> Sigged
<+Xoriet> VENICO
<+Zeorus> XD
<@Venico> Xoriet! <3
<+Xoriet> I meant Nox's Nether Faerie Dragon ;x;
<@Venico> Uh huh, Sure
<+Xoriet> I didn't even see Zao's thing
<+Xoriet> ;x;
<+Xoriet> I hate you all
<@Venico> Nope
<@Venico> That's copyright
<@Venico> Night Father TM
<@Treize_Dreizehn> <Xoriet> I didn't even see Zao's thing <--- That's what she said.
<@Treize_Dreizehn> my work here is done
<@Venico> Did the pineapple improve it Xoriet?
<+Xoriet> Now I really hold deep loathing for all of you ={
User avatar
Revall
Posts: 441
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:00 am

Fest Finally Posts Nominations

Post by Revall »

I motion to bring these nominations to a vote.
I'm Noble
User avatar
Xoriet Montresor
Posts: 316
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:00 am

Fest Finally Posts Nominations

Post by Xoriet Montresor »

On the subjects of contention:

NSA has been good at what he does from what I've seen thus far, and I'm willing to bet that he'll do a fine job. He's also respectful and generally does not cause fusses or trouble (raiding excluded because raiding does that).

Ivo, be on your best behavior. You have big shoes to fill. :P But he's been a steady government member elsewhere, and I don't doubt him. If he makes me change my mind, Festavo's horsewhip will be the last of his worries.

Looks like a good Cabinet, Fest. Definitely support.
<@Zeorus> Xoriet is my favorite fendascum <3<+Venico> Fun Fact: I have taken on the guise of a female with a bouncer to flirt with male GPers =P[9:49:56 PM] Sev: I like making other people do my bitchwork ;)
User avatar
Lord Ravenclaw
Posts: 1442
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
Location: The Kingdom of Alexandria

Fest Finally Posts Nominations

Post by Lord Ravenclaw »

I second the motion to vote.
Joshua Ravenclaw
5th April 2012 -
"The Pharaoh-Emeritus of the Imperial Crown" - The Tenth Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Pharaoh of Osiris, First elected Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order, Former Advisor to the Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Spokespriest and Priest of the Council of Ma'at, Deputy Grand Hedjeti and Priest of the Hedjet and Guardian of the Atef
Former Vice Delegate, Justice and Chief Justice, Former Sepatarch, Co-Spokesperson of the Sepatarchy
Former Vizier of Foreign Affairs, Scribe of Foreign Affairs, Deputy of Foreign Affairs and Director of the Diplomatic Service
Former Global Moderator and Administrator
Post Reply

Return to “Palace of the Deshret”