Fest Finally Posts Nominations

Moderator: Pharaoh

User avatar
Festavo
Posts: 684
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:00 am

Fest Finally Posts Nominations

Post by Festavo »

[class=members]Festavo[/class] casually walks in holding his iced coffee and sits on his throne

Here are my Hedjet nominations...yes I didn't forget.

Vizier: Joshua Bluteisen

Joshua is a great guy who has been a Guardian here in Osiris for a long ass time. He isn't the most active at posting on the forum here, but he is online daily and he has a shitload of knives that may be useful if the zombie apocalypse hits as well as a nice SPDR count.

Scribe of Foreign Affairs: Severisen

Severisen was SoFA under Koth and we didn't see any revolutionary progress in Foreign Affairs, but that's alright. He hasn't felt my horsewhip yet ;) Anyway, he has the knowledge, experience and connections for the job. I need him for this job to help balance out my bluntness and rather inexperience in foreign affairs.

Scribe of Justice: Ivo

I picked Ivo for this job because I know he can give his all to this job and yadda yadda yadda. Let's be honest, this job isn't that demanding. If a case hits and he has to do his job, I know he will. He is literate, a cool guy and has the knowledge to do this.

Scribe of Media: Jakker

Jakker has been doing a great job with the Oracle. Compared to how it was before, we are being spoiled. I don't think I need to say anything more.

Scribe of Security: Severisen

Do any of you guys have a problem with this one?

Scribe of WA Affairs: Tomb

Tomb has served in this position in TNP and did a swell job there. Let's let him do that here.

Scribe of War: We Are Not The NSA

NSA has only been in Osiris for less than a week, but I asked him to come here specifically for this position. He has the experience for this job in regions like The Black Riders, DEN and The Black Hawks. NSA is going to make Osiris his top priority here and I am confident he will do well. He is a raider, yes, but come on guys did you really expect me not to appoint a raider?

Scribe of Culture: Kyorgia

With the sensation of a horsewhip on his ass, I think Kyorgia can channel his activity and be as good a Scribe of Culture as any. So yeah... :cheers:
Let's get these nominations confirmed so I can focus all my energy on being a whore for endorsements to the people of Osiris and getting down to the real business...and of course the parties err meetings. Yeah.
~Pharaoh Emeritus of the Osiris Fraternal Order~
Spoiler
Revall wrote:: Festavo is an off his rocker cowboy capable of anything at the drop of a hat.
Plagentine wrote:: You got Festavo'd.
Skype Conversation excerpt:
[8:02:13PM] Nuke: but how can you be more dangerous than festavo? now that guy is a real fucking OG
[8:02:46PM] Koth: Are you drunk, Nuke?
Valrifell wrote:God dammit Fest, you think too much!
Koth wrote:I'm a fucking raider, everyone else can blow me.
Spoiler
User avatar
Tim Stark
Posts: 1823
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:00 am
Contact:

Fest Finally Posts Nominations

Post by Tim Stark »

When we say NSA is making the Legion his top priority, will he still be invading with DEN and TBH, or will he be fully dedicated to flying under the Sekhmet Legion's banner? Furthermore, and this might be a question more for him, but does he plan to be mostly working with DEN and TBH or does he have other regions he'd like to cooperate more with than those two places; from a Foreign Affairs standpoint, DEN isn't exactly the best partner afterall. Don't consider this opposition to NSA, for the record, I think he's a solid pick but would just like to find out a bit more about his plans before voting "Yeah!"

No issues with the others, as long as Ivo can confirm he doesn't lift.
Tim Stark Objectively Osiris' 2nd Best Pharaoh
Ivo
Posts: 260
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:00 am

Fest Finally Posts Nominations

Post by Ivo »

I can confirm that I am indeed literate (as of yesterday).
Councilor of the Deshret
Spoiler
Scribe of Justice
Deputy Scribe of Justice
Deputy Scribe of War
Lieutenant General of The Sekhmet Legion

Amerion
Posts: 303
Joined: Sun May 11, 2014 12:00 am
Location: Melbourne

Fest Finally Posts Nominations

Post by Amerion »

I tentatively support all the nominations with the exception of NSA. Objectively, it's due to him being here "less than a week". Personally, whilst he might be the nicest person I'll ever meet, I don't know him and hence can't trust him with this portfolio + he comes from DEN....
[b][center][color=#B40404]Stewie G[/color][/center][/b][c][i]His Majesty, Admiral General Stewie G, Supreme Leader of Earth, Democratic President-For-Life, Brilliant Genius of Humanity, Noble Peace Prize in everything, and Beloved Oppressor and Ruthless Protector of the Expendable People of Amerion[/i]
User avatar
North East Somerset
Posts: 590
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am

Fest Finally Posts Nominations

Post by North East Somerset »

Sounds okay, I'm ready to vote in favour of this.
User avatar
Kajan
Posts: 253
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:00 am

Fest Finally Posts Nominations

Post by Kajan »

I'm still a bit salty about Kyo, and the NSA just seems a little bit off, but other than that, I reckon they're good choices.
We forgot the crackers!

---------

Councilor and (Former) Curator of the Deshret
Priest of Isis

Balder:
Member of the Storting
Minister for Foreign Affairs
User avatar
Kyorgia
Posts: 994
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:00 am

Fest Finally Posts Nominations

Post by Kyorgia »

Kajan wrote:Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:41 amI'm still a bit salty about Kyo
May I ask why?
Spoiler
Spoiler
Firehelm: Lord General
HYDRA Command: Captain
Osiris: Curator x2, Scribe of Culture X2, Deputy Scribe
Grand Central: Regent of Military Affairs
Lazarus: Citizen, People's Congress member
The Rejected Realms: Officer of Human Resources, Officer of Internal Affairs x2, Officer of Outreach, Speaker x2
The Roman Empire: Legatus
Balder: Member of the Riksdag, Member of the Storting x6, Lawspeaker x2, Statsaraadet of integration, Statsminister
User avatar
Tomb
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:00 am

Fest Finally Posts Nominations

Post by Tomb »

I think Pharaoh Festavo has composed a capable, active cabinet. I support it.

~ Tomb
Tomb
Former Citizen, Councilor, Scribe of Culture, Scribe of World Assembly Affairs, Deputy Scribe of World Assembly Affairs, and Keeper of the Deshret.


User avatar
Revall
Posts: 441
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:00 am

Fest Finally Posts Nominations

Post by Revall »

I support all, I understand the hesitancy surrounding NSA him being new and all but once you get to know him he is a pretty cool cat.
I'm Noble
User avatar
Koth
Citizen
Citizen
Posts: 1213
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:00 am
Contact:

Honors

Fest Finally Posts Nominations

Post by Koth »

The hesitancy surrounding NSA has more to do, at least in my opinion, with his involvement in the recent shit in TWP. Not that I personally give two rat fucks about TWP, but Osiris as a whole should if we don't want our foreign affairs to be a nightmare when we just got a fresh new Pharaoh.

I have nothing personal against NSA, but I feel like the nomination was not made with FA in mind.

EDIT: This concern also applies to Ivo, who had an even more direct hand in the TWP coup.

His Majesty Ambroscus Koth Vytherov, Hasal-Pharaoh, Bru'uh of Osiris
Khetemtai in the House of Sekhmet
Recipient of the Crown of Osiris
Recipient of the Violet Jewel of Atum

Post Reply

Return to “Palace of the Deshret”