No. Of course not! I meant to oppress it. We are supposed to be Imperialists, after allKoth wrote:Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:27 pmAnd do what with it? Expend effort on recruiting and making it active when that effort could be used to actually help Osiris?
Count me out.
[SPLIT] Governer-General Discussion
Moderator: Pharaoh
- War Wombat
- Posts: 1761
- Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:00 am
[SPLIT] Governer-General Discussion
"As a marsupial, you provide the insult"
-TAO

Former Titles:
-TAO

Spoiler

Former Titles:
Spoiler
Keeper of the Deshret
Vizier of Osiris
Scribe of Culture
Assistant Director of the Diplomatic Service of Osiris
Ambassador of Osiris to The North Pacific
Ambassador of Osiris to the South Pacific (possibly)
Member of the Balder Riksdag
Vizier of Osiris
Scribe of Culture
Assistant Director of the Diplomatic Service of Osiris
Ambassador of Osiris to The North Pacific
Ambassador of Osiris to the South Pacific (possibly)
Member of the Balder Riksdag
- Severisen Montresor
- Resident

- Posts: 2432
- Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:00 am
[SPLIT] Governer-General Discussion
As a point of order, there are minimum discussion periods that are not being adhered to. Proposals do not go to vote as soon as seconds are made; this is something we need to keep in mind.
To top that off, TWO seconds are required before anything may go to vote. This had only one.
We did write these laws, with good reasoning, so I think it prudent that we follow them.
To top that off, TWO seconds are required before anything may go to vote. This had only one.
We did write these laws, with good reasoning, so I think it prudent that we follow them.


Deshreti
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris
Former Guardian of the Atef
Former Marshal General of the Sekhmet Legion
Nomarch of Terenuthis
Lord of House Isaraider
[SPLIT] Governer-General Discussion
Severisen Montresor wrote:Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:30 pmAs a point of order, there are minimum discussion periods that are not being adhered to. Proposals do not go to vote as soon as seconds are made; this is something we need to keep in mind.
To top that off, TWO seconds are required before anything may go to vote. This had only one.
We did write these laws, with good reasoning, so I think it prudent that we follow them.
A good, well made Severisen. I presume on such grounds, that two seconds are required instead of only one, that is cause to invalidate the ongoing vote for repeal. I will then do so.
Andrew Grey-Anumia
Spoiler
- Former x2 term Minister of HA (TNP)
- Incumbent Deputy Min. of HA (TNP)
- Incumbent Court Justice (TNP)
- NPA Corporal (TNP)
- HA Mentoring Director (TNP)
- x3 Keeper of the Osiran Deshret (Osiris)
- x2 Scribe of Media (Osiris)
- Sekhmet Legion Corporal (Osiris)
- x3 Former Curator of the Deshret (Osiris)
- Councilor of the Deshret
- Former Deputy Director of the Assembly (Lazarus)
- Former Minister of War (Balder)
- Former Minister of Integration and Civic Service (Balder)
- Jomskivikings (Balder)
- x1 member of the Storting (Balder)
- x2 Member of the Senat (La France)
- x1 Prime Minister of La France
- x2 Member of Parliament (CoDN)
- Election Commissioner (TNP)
- x1 Minister of Foreign Affairs (CoDN)
- Interim Prime Minister (CoDN)
- Citizen of every GCR except TEP and TRR, Former Citizen of Europeia, Spiritus and CoDN. Citizen of Albion, KBG, UK, BI and Alexandria
Spoiler

- North East Somerset
- Posts: 590
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
[SPLIT] Governer-General Discussion
I counted 3 minutes...TWO seconds are required before anything may go to vote
- Severisen Montresor
- Resident

- Posts: 2432
- Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:00 am
[SPLIT] Governer-General Discussion
I will spare the Deshret the chidish joke I was about to make. You can surmise that which I was about to say, I have no doubts.


Deshreti
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris
Former Guardian of the Atef
Former Marshal General of the Sekhmet Legion
Nomarch of Terenuthis
Lord of House Isaraider
[SPLIT] Governer-General Discussion
Councilor of the Deshret
Spoiler
Scribe of Justice
Deputy Scribe of Justice
Deputy Scribe of War
Lieutenant General of The Sekhmet Legion

Deputy Scribe of Justice
Deputy Scribe of War
Lieutenant General of The Sekhmet Legion

- North East Somerset
- Posts: 590
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
[SPLIT] Governer-General Discussion
Colonies have never worked in NS, the dynamics of the game simply don't present any logical reason for them to exist. The legislation was introduced by Venico for precisely the concept of regions captured by the Legion being "more than" a Trophy. But on what basis? There's little doubt in my mind, given the present context of Osiris, there is absolutely no point having this legislation on the books.
- Datford-Zyvetskistaahn
- Posts: 259
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
[SPLIT] Governer-General Discussion
Presuming that it is necessary for me to again do so, now that the mandatory consideration period has elapsed (I think), I again move to vote. Any seconds?
Possessor of a signature
- Severisen Montresor
- Resident

- Posts: 2432
- Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:00 am
[SPLIT] Governer-General Discussion
I do not believe addition motions or seconds are required. In the event they are deemed to be so, I second.


Deshreti
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris
Former Guardian of the Atef
Former Marshal General of the Sekhmet Legion
Nomarch of Terenuthis
Lord of House Isaraider
[SPLIT] Governer-General Discussion
Do I see a third?Severisen Montresor wrote:Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:39 pmI do not believe addition motions or seconds are required. In the event they are deemed to be so, I second.
Andrew Grey-Anumia
Spoiler
- Former x2 term Minister of HA (TNP)
- Incumbent Deputy Min. of HA (TNP)
- Incumbent Court Justice (TNP)
- NPA Corporal (TNP)
- HA Mentoring Director (TNP)
- x3 Keeper of the Osiran Deshret (Osiris)
- x2 Scribe of Media (Osiris)
- Sekhmet Legion Corporal (Osiris)
- x3 Former Curator of the Deshret (Osiris)
- Councilor of the Deshret
- Former Deputy Director of the Assembly (Lazarus)
- Former Minister of War (Balder)
- Former Minister of Integration and Civic Service (Balder)
- Jomskivikings (Balder)
- x1 member of the Storting (Balder)
- x2 Member of the Senat (La France)
- x1 Prime Minister of La France
- x2 Member of Parliament (CoDN)
- Election Commissioner (TNP)
- x1 Minister of Foreign Affairs (CoDN)
- Interim Prime Minister (CoDN)
- Citizen of every GCR except TEP and TRR, Former Citizen of Europeia, Spiritus and CoDN. Citizen of Albion, KBG, UK, BI and Alexandria
Spoiler
