[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions
Moderator: Pharaoh
[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions
I would also vote in favor. His activity levels as an Elder were quite low even during my term as Scribe of Justice.
nobody of consequence
[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions
So....has this happened as I have lost track
Andrew Grey-Anumia
Spoiler
- Former x2 term Minister of HA (TNP)
- Incumbent Deputy Min. of HA (TNP)
- Incumbent Court Justice (TNP)
- NPA Corporal (TNP)
- HA Mentoring Director (TNP)
- x3 Keeper of the Osiran Deshret (Osiris)
- x2 Scribe of Media (Osiris)
- Sekhmet Legion Corporal (Osiris)
- x3 Former Curator of the Deshret (Osiris)
- Councilor of the Deshret
- Former Deputy Director of the Assembly (Lazarus)
- Former Minister of War (Balder)
- Former Minister of Integration and Civic Service (Balder)
- Jomskivikings (Balder)
- x1 member of the Storting (Balder)
- x2 Member of the Senat (La France)
- x1 Prime Minister of La France
- x2 Member of Parliament (CoDN)
- Election Commissioner (TNP)
- x1 Minister of Foreign Affairs (CoDN)
- Interim Prime Minister (CoDN)
- Citizen of every GCR except TEP and TRR, Former Citizen of Europeia, Spiritus and CoDN. Citizen of Albion, KBG, UK, BI and Alexandria
Spoiler

[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions
I second the motion.
~ Tomb
~ Tomb
Tomb
Former Citizen, Councilor, Scribe of Culture, Scribe of World Assembly Affairs, Deputy Scribe of World Assembly Affairs, and Keeper of the Deshret.
Former Citizen, Councilor, Scribe of Culture, Scribe of World Assembly Affairs, Deputy Scribe of World Assembly Affairs, and Keeper of the Deshret.
- George Rahl Mountbatten VI
- Posts: 237
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions
Thirded.
[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions
I'd personally like input from the other two Justices, as I imagine they'd know his activity best.
Tim Stark
Objectively Osiris' 2nd Best Pharaoh
Objectively Osiris' 2nd Best Pharaoh
- Lord Ravenclaw
- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
- Location: The Kingdom of Alexandria
[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions
There isn't anything for him to do right now, he's got a good reason to be busy - he's contactable, and I've done so several times since I became an Elder. He's been active, but is understandably busy with a RL political campaign.
I don't see much reason for him being recalled as the court isn't doing anything more than it has been for most of its existence.
I don't see much reason for him being recalled as the court isn't doing anything more than it has been for most of its existence.
Joshua Ravenclaw
5th April 2012 - "The Pharaoh-Emeritus of the Imperial Crown" - The Tenth Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Pharaoh of Osiris, First elected Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order, Former Advisor to the Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Spokespriest and Priest of the Council of Ma'at, Deputy Grand Hedjeti and Priest of the Hedjet and Guardian of the Atef
Former Vice Delegate, Justice and Chief Justice, Former Sepatarch, Co-Spokesperson of the Sepatarchy
Former Vizier of Foreign Affairs, Scribe of Foreign Affairs, Deputy of Foreign Affairs and Director of the Diplomatic Service
Former Global Moderator and Administrator
5th April 2012 - "The Pharaoh-Emeritus of the Imperial Crown" - The Tenth Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Pharaoh of Osiris, First elected Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order, Former Advisor to the Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Spokespriest and Priest of the Council of Ma'at, Deputy Grand Hedjeti and Priest of the Hedjet and Guardian of the Atef
Former Vice Delegate, Justice and Chief Justice, Former Sepatarch, Co-Spokesperson of the Sepatarchy
Former Vizier of Foreign Affairs, Scribe of Foreign Affairs, Deputy of Foreign Affairs and Director of the Diplomatic Service
Former Global Moderator and Administrator
[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions
Did he make a public announcement or post saying that he'd be super busy in real life? Not because I don't believe him or that he has been in contact with others, but transparency when you are in such a high position is vital. Also, he hasn't logged into the forum for nearly two weeks. I don't feel as though expecting an Elder to log into the forum once a week is too much to ask.
Edit: To add, my point is that even if a leader is busy or there is not much to do, you should be present to the people in some way.
Edit: To add, my point is that even if a leader is busy or there is not much to do, you should be present to the people in some way.
[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions
I'd just like the record to reflect that, given the explained circumstances, and the opposition from Elder Raven to the recall, I do oppose it.
Tim Stark
Objectively Osiris' 2nd Best Pharaoh
Objectively Osiris' 2nd Best Pharaoh
