[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions
Moderator: Pharaoh
[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions
Members of the Deshret,
As Scribe of Seshat, I am currently serving as our government's prosecutor for two high crimes. The Pschent is the key to ensuring we have a robust judicial system, and currently, Lord Ravenclaw is the only active elder. Jurisdictions has not logged in for fifteen days.
This is impeding on my ability to uphold justice and as such I propose a recall of Jurisdictions for your consideration. I hold Juris and his work in high regard, as there are few justices as seasoned as him, but there's no place for inactivity in the Pschent at this time.
I would also like to open a discussion regarding a replacement.
Seker
Scribe of Seshat
As Scribe of Seshat, I am currently serving as our government's prosecutor for two high crimes. The Pschent is the key to ensuring we have a robust judicial system, and currently, Lord Ravenclaw is the only active elder. Jurisdictions has not logged in for fifteen days.
This is impeding on my ability to uphold justice and as such I propose a recall of Jurisdictions for your consideration. I hold Juris and his work in high regard, as there are few justices as seasoned as him, but there's no place for inactivity in the Pschent at this time.
I would also like to open a discussion regarding a replacement.
Seker
Scribe of Seshat
[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions
I'm in support of this, for the record, and have a tentative replacement lined up as soon as I check with them that they're still interested.
Tim Stark
Objectively Osiris' 2nd Best Pharaoh
Objectively Osiris' 2nd Best Pharaoh
- Severisen Montresor
- Resident

- Posts: 2432
- Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:00 am
[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions
Jurisdictions has come up in my monthly citizenship check several times as letting his nation CTE. I usually have to poke and prod him when I see him to get him to revive his nation.


Deshreti
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris
Former Guardian of the Atef
Former Marshal General of the Sekhmet Legion
Nomarch of Terenuthis
Lord of House Isaraider
- Lord Ravenclaw
- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
- Location: The Kingdom of Alexandria
[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions
Alas he does have several considerable time-constraints. I am certain with a proper warning he'd apologise and seek to rectify this situation so it doesn't happen again.
Joshua Ravenclaw
5th April 2012 - "The Pharaoh-Emeritus of the Imperial Crown" - The Tenth Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Pharaoh of Osiris, First elected Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order, Former Advisor to the Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Spokespriest and Priest of the Council of Ma'at, Deputy Grand Hedjeti and Priest of the Hedjet and Guardian of the Atef
Former Vice Delegate, Justice and Chief Justice, Former Sepatarch, Co-Spokesperson of the Sepatarchy
Former Vizier of Foreign Affairs, Scribe of Foreign Affairs, Deputy of Foreign Affairs and Director of the Diplomatic Service
Former Global Moderator and Administrator
5th April 2012 - "The Pharaoh-Emeritus of the Imperial Crown" - The Tenth Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Pharaoh of Osiris, First elected Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order, Former Advisor to the Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Spokespriest and Priest of the Council of Ma'at, Deputy Grand Hedjeti and Priest of the Hedjet and Guardian of the Atef
Former Vice Delegate, Justice and Chief Justice, Former Sepatarch, Co-Spokesperson of the Sepatarchy
Former Vizier of Foreign Affairs, Scribe of Foreign Affairs, Deputy of Foreign Affairs and Director of the Diplomatic Service
Former Global Moderator and Administrator
-
Todd McCloud
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
- Location: O-H
[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions
I know he's doing some (positive) IRL stuff, so yeah if this comes to vote I'll vote Aye.
"Your uniform doesn't seem to fit. You're much too alive in it."
"You must be the change you want to see in the world" - Gandhi
"The worst prison would be a closed heart." - Pope John Paul II
"You must be the change you want to see in the world" - Gandhi
"The worst prison would be a closed heart." - Pope John Paul II
- Severisen Montresor
- Resident

- Posts: 2432
- Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:00 am
[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions
I think it'd be good to discuss this a few more days, despite the matters before the court.


Deshreti
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris
Former Guardian of the Atef
Former Marshal General of the Sekhmet Legion
Nomarch of Terenuthis
Lord of House Isaraider
- George Rahl Mountbatten VI
- Posts: 237
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions
He is seeking election for Mayor in his city so right now his RL commitments have overtaken NS. He asked me to post this as his LoA.
- Lord Ravenclaw
- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
- Location: The Kingdom of Alexandria
[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions
It is worth noting that he has been active since this recall was first discussed.
Joshua Ravenclaw
5th April 2012 - "The Pharaoh-Emeritus of the Imperial Crown" - The Tenth Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Pharaoh of Osiris, First elected Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order, Former Advisor to the Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Spokespriest and Priest of the Council of Ma'at, Deputy Grand Hedjeti and Priest of the Hedjet and Guardian of the Atef
Former Vice Delegate, Justice and Chief Justice, Former Sepatarch, Co-Spokesperson of the Sepatarchy
Former Vizier of Foreign Affairs, Scribe of Foreign Affairs, Deputy of Foreign Affairs and Director of the Diplomatic Service
Former Global Moderator and Administrator
5th April 2012 - "The Pharaoh-Emeritus of the Imperial Crown" - The Tenth Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Pharaoh of Osiris, First elected Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order, Former Advisor to the Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Spokespriest and Priest of the Council of Ma'at, Deputy Grand Hedjeti and Priest of the Hedjet and Guardian of the Atef
Former Vice Delegate, Justice and Chief Justice, Former Sepatarch, Co-Spokesperson of the Sepatarchy
Former Vizier of Foreign Affairs, Scribe of Foreign Affairs, Deputy of Foreign Affairs and Director of the Diplomatic Service
Former Global Moderator and Administrator
[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions
Yeah I would vote aye
~Pharaoh Emeritus of the Osiris Fraternal Order~
[8:02:13PM] Nuke: but how can you be more dangerous than festavo? now that guy is a real fucking OG
[8:02:46PM] Koth: Are you drunk, Nuke?

Spoiler
Revall wrote:: Festavo is an off his rocker cowboy capable of anything at the drop of a hat.
Skype Conversation excerpt:Plagentine wrote:: You got Festavo'd.
[8:02:13PM] Nuke: but how can you be more dangerous than festavo? now that guy is a real fucking OG
[8:02:46PM] Koth: Are you drunk, Nuke?
Valrifell wrote:God dammit Fest, you think too much!
Koth wrote:I'm a fucking raider, everyone else can blow me.
Spoiler
