[Discussion] Treaty of Tatooine

Moderator: Pharaoh

Treize Dreizehn
Posts: 942
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am

Honors

[Discussion] Treaty of Tatooine

Post by Treize Dreizehn »

Seconded.
User avatar
Ike
Posts: 163
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:00 am

[Discussion] Treaty of Tatooine

Post by Ike »

Fourthed. You missed the third Treize :p
"Regarding couping, whatever crappy track records I may have on other matters, I have never supported a coup against a Feeder or Sinker. I have opposed every coup that has been perpetrated against a Feeder or Sinker during my time in NationStates, including the NPO coup against Lazarus. There's no reason to believe I would coup and every reason to believe I wouldn't, but I know I won't convince anyone who is predisposed to thinking I'm bad news, so that's all I have to say on the matter."
- Cormac
Treize Dreizehn
Posts: 942
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am

Honors

[Discussion] Treaty of Tatooine

Post by Treize Dreizehn »

Technically you just seconded a third time. It's complicated, but our laws really only recognize seconds (though we usually don't mind too terribly if people "third" or "fourth").
User avatar
Vaculatestar
Posts: 1047
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
Location: state secret

[Discussion] Treaty of Tatooine

Post by Vaculatestar »

As far as I care this was done properly.
I'm not too picky about this.
"Revenge is not my purpose my friend. Victory is, you can have your revenge afterword." -Jack of Spades
Spoiler
Kingdom of Great Britain- Prince Royal, Lord of Parliament, First Lord of the Admiralty
The Kingdom of Kvatch- King
Den- Corporal
Post Reply

Return to “Palace of the Deshret”