[Discussion] Treaty of Tatooine
Moderator: Pharaoh
-
Treize Dreizehn
- Posts: 942
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
[Discussion] Treaty of Tatooine
Seconded.
[Discussion] Treaty of Tatooine
Fourthed. You missed the third Treize :p
"Regarding couping, whatever crappy track records I may have on other matters, I have never supported a coup against a Feeder or Sinker. I have opposed every coup that has been perpetrated against a Feeder or Sinker during my time in NationStates, including the NPO coup against Lazarus. There's no reason to believe I would coup and every reason to believe I wouldn't, but I know I won't convince anyone who is predisposed to thinking I'm bad news, so that's all I have to say on the matter."
- Cormac
- Cormac
-
Treize Dreizehn
- Posts: 942
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
[Discussion] Treaty of Tatooine
Technically you just seconded a third time. It's complicated, but our laws really only recognize seconds (though we usually don't mind too terribly if people "third" or "fourth").
- Vaculatestar
- Posts: 1047
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
- Location: state secret
[Discussion] Treaty of Tatooine
As far as I care this was done properly.
I'm not too picky about this.
I'm not too picky about this.
"Revenge is not my purpose my friend. Victory is, you can have your revenge afterword." -Jack of Spades
Spoiler
Kingdom of Great Britain- Prince Royal, Lord of Parliament, First Lord of the Admiralty
The Kingdom of Kvatch- King
Den- Corporal
The Kingdom of Kvatch- King
Den- Corporal