Colonial Nominations

Moderator: Pharaoh

User avatar
Cormac
Posts: 5085
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:00 am
Contact:

Honors

Colonial Nominations

Post by Cormac »

Pursuant to the Colonies and Territories Act, I am nominating Venico BrightAxe to serve as Governor-General. The Colonies and Territories Act was Venico's idea, he fought hard for it, and he is passionate about how colonialism can be used to advance regional activity in the future. Whether I agree with him or not, he's earned this position and should we decide to pursue colonialism in the future, I don't think there's any question that he can be entrusted to maintain colonial information.

I am also nominating Ambroscus Koth to serve as Governor of Islamic Republics of Iran, the territory seized by the Sekhmet Legion of Osiris in Fall 2013 during the Reformation government of Detective Figs (Astarial). He has been serving as Governor since being confirmed by the Reformation Deshret, but as the decisions of that institution have no bearing upon the Osiris Fraternal Order, I am once again submitting his name to the Deshret for confirmation.

I appreciate the Deshret's consideration of these nominations.
His Majesty Cormac Skollvaldr
Bru'uh of Osiris - Co-Founder of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris (3x)
Khetemtai in the House of Osiris

"Follow your arrow wherever it points." - Kacey Musgraves, "Follow Your Arrow"
User avatar
Venico
Posts: 1221
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:00 am

Colonial Nominations

Post by Venico »

Both seem like solid choices. I also am thankful for this nomination.


~First Lord of Giza~

The Axe of Osiris
User avatar
War Wombat
Posts: 1761
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:00 am

Colonial Nominations

Post by War Wombat »

these are fine
"As a marsupial, you provide the insult"

-TAO


Spoiler


Former Titles:
Spoiler
Keeper of the Deshret
Vizier of Osiris
Scribe of Culture
Assistant Director of the Diplomatic Service of Osiris
Ambassador of Osiris to The North Pacific
Ambassador of Osiris to the South Pacific (possibly)
Member of the Balder Riksdag
User avatar
Andrew
Posts: 2146
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:00 am

Colonial Nominations

Post by Andrew »

I have no issues with the nominated individuals
Andrew Grey-Anumia
Spoiler
  • Former x2 term Minister of HA (TNP)
  • Incumbent Deputy Min. of HA (TNP)
  • Incumbent Court Justice (TNP)
  • NPA Corporal (TNP)
  • HA Mentoring Director (TNP)
  • x3 Keeper of the Osiran Deshret (Osiris)
  • x2 Scribe of Media (Osiris)
  • Sekhmet Legion Corporal (Osiris)
  • x3 Former Curator of the Deshret (Osiris)
  • Councilor of the Deshret
  • Former Deputy Director of the Assembly (Lazarus)
  • Former Minister of War (Balder)
  • Former Minister of Integration and Civic Service (Balder)
  • Jomskivikings (Balder)
  • x1 member of the Storting (Balder)
  • x2 Member of the Senat (La France)
  • x1 Prime Minister of La France
  • x2 Member of Parliament (CoDN)
  • Election Commissioner (TNP)
  • x1 Minister of Foreign Affairs (CoDN)
  • Interim Prime Minister (CoDN)
  • Citizen of every GCR except TEP and TRR, Former Citizen of Europeia, Spiritus and CoDN. Citizen of Albion, KBG, UK, BI and Alexandria
Spoiler
User avatar
James
Posts: 625
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:00 am
Location: United Kingdom, London

Colonial Nominations

Post by James »

I have no hesitation in supporting these nominations.
Spoiler
|~Guardian~|
|-Deshret Councilor-|-Member of the Priesthood of Horus-|

User avatar
Vaculatestar
Posts: 1047
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
Location: state secret

Colonial Nominations

Post by Vaculatestar »

Full support for both.
"Revenge is not my purpose my friend. Victory is, you can have your revenge afterword." -Jack of Spades
Spoiler
Kingdom of Great Britain- Prince Royal, Lord of Parliament, First Lord of the Admiralty
The Kingdom of Kvatch- King
Den- Corporal
User avatar
Applebania
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 12:00 am

Colonial Nominations

Post by Applebania »

I liek.
User avatar
George Rahl Mountbatten VI
Posts: 237
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am

Colonial Nominations

Post by George Rahl Mountbatten VI »

I see no issues with the selections.
User avatar
Bran Triune
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 12:00 am

Colonial Nominations

Post by Bran Triune »

Full support to both nominees.
User avatar
North East Somerset
Posts: 590
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am

Colonial Nominations

Post by North East Somerset »

Seems fine
Post Reply

Return to “Palace of the Deshret”