Colonial Nominations
Moderator: Pharaoh
Colonial Nominations
Pursuant to the Colonies and Territories Act, I am nominating Venico BrightAxe to serve as Governor-General. The Colonies and Territories Act was Venico's idea, he fought hard for it, and he is passionate about how colonialism can be used to advance regional activity in the future. Whether I agree with him or not, he's earned this position and should we decide to pursue colonialism in the future, I don't think there's any question that he can be entrusted to maintain colonial information.
I am also nominating Ambroscus Koth to serve as Governor of Islamic Republics of Iran, the territory seized by the Sekhmet Legion of Osiris in Fall 2013 during the Reformation government of Detective Figs (Astarial). He has been serving as Governor since being confirmed by the Reformation Deshret, but as the decisions of that institution have no bearing upon the Osiris Fraternal Order, I am once again submitting his name to the Deshret for confirmation.
I appreciate the Deshret's consideration of these nominations.
I am also nominating Ambroscus Koth to serve as Governor of Islamic Republics of Iran, the territory seized by the Sekhmet Legion of Osiris in Fall 2013 during the Reformation government of Detective Figs (Astarial). He has been serving as Governor since being confirmed by the Reformation Deshret, but as the decisions of that institution have no bearing upon the Osiris Fraternal Order, I am once again submitting his name to the Deshret for confirmation.
I appreciate the Deshret's consideration of these nominations.
His Majesty Cormac Skollvaldr
Bru'uh of Osiris - Co-Founder of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris (3x)
Khetemtai in the House of Osiris
"Follow your arrow wherever it points." - Kacey Musgraves, "Follow Your Arrow"
Bru'uh of Osiris - Co-Founder of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris (3x)
Khetemtai in the House of Osiris
"Follow your arrow wherever it points." - Kacey Musgraves, "Follow Your Arrow"
Colonial Nominations
Both seem like solid choices. I also am thankful for this nomination.

~First Lord of Giza~
The Axe of Osiris
- War Wombat
- Posts: 1761
- Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:00 am
Colonial Nominations
these are fine
"As a marsupial, you provide the insult"
-TAO

Former Titles:
-TAO

Spoiler

Former Titles:
Spoiler
Keeper of the Deshret
Vizier of Osiris
Scribe of Culture
Assistant Director of the Diplomatic Service of Osiris
Ambassador of Osiris to The North Pacific
Ambassador of Osiris to the South Pacific (possibly)
Member of the Balder Riksdag
Vizier of Osiris
Scribe of Culture
Assistant Director of the Diplomatic Service of Osiris
Ambassador of Osiris to The North Pacific
Ambassador of Osiris to the South Pacific (possibly)
Member of the Balder Riksdag
Colonial Nominations
I have no issues with the nominated individuals
Andrew Grey-Anumia
Spoiler
- Former x2 term Minister of HA (TNP)
- Incumbent Deputy Min. of HA (TNP)
- Incumbent Court Justice (TNP)
- NPA Corporal (TNP)
- HA Mentoring Director (TNP)
- x3 Keeper of the Osiran Deshret (Osiris)
- x2 Scribe of Media (Osiris)
- Sekhmet Legion Corporal (Osiris)
- x3 Former Curator of the Deshret (Osiris)
- Councilor of the Deshret
- Former Deputy Director of the Assembly (Lazarus)
- Former Minister of War (Balder)
- Former Minister of Integration and Civic Service (Balder)
- Jomskivikings (Balder)
- x1 member of the Storting (Balder)
- x2 Member of the Senat (La France)
- x1 Prime Minister of La France
- x2 Member of Parliament (CoDN)
- Election Commissioner (TNP)
- x1 Minister of Foreign Affairs (CoDN)
- Interim Prime Minister (CoDN)
- Citizen of every GCR except TEP and TRR, Former Citizen of Europeia, Spiritus and CoDN. Citizen of Albion, KBG, UK, BI and Alexandria
Spoiler

Colonial Nominations
I have no hesitation in supporting these nominations.

Spoiler
|~Guardian~|
|-Deshret Councilor-|-Member of the Priesthood of Horus-|
|-Deshret Councilor-|-Member of the Priesthood of Horus-|
- Vaculatestar
- Posts: 1047
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
- Location: state secret
Colonial Nominations
Full support for both.
"Revenge is not my purpose my friend. Victory is, you can have your revenge afterword." -Jack of Spades
Spoiler
Kingdom of Great Britain- Prince Royal, Lord of Parliament, First Lord of the Admiralty
The Kingdom of Kvatch- King
Den- Corporal
The Kingdom of Kvatch- King
Den- Corporal
- Applebania
- Posts: 276
- Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 12:00 am
Colonial Nominations
I liek.
- George Rahl Mountbatten VI
- Posts: 237
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
Colonial Nominations
I see no issues with the selections.
- Bran Triune
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 12:00 am
Colonial Nominations
Full support to both nominees.
- North East Somerset
- Posts: 590
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
Colonial Nominations
Seems fine