ISRA Joint Commander Nomination
Moderator: Pharaoh
- Vaculatestar
- Posts: 1047
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
- Location: state secret
ISRA Joint Commander Nomination
I'll give you a short list.
Part of both raids on Hogwarts as well as both refound attempts.
Raided and held Empire of Iran against defender liberation attempts before the founder came back.
Was part of last nights raid on Canada.
Was part of the raid on Pirates. (With BoM)
Raided and refounded Kingdom of Britain.
This is is what I can remember, there's several from this year that I'm forgetting. >.>
Part of both raids on Hogwarts as well as both refound attempts.
Raided and held Empire of Iran against defender liberation attempts before the founder came back.
Was part of last nights raid on Canada.
Was part of the raid on Pirates. (With BoM)
Raided and refounded Kingdom of Britain.
This is is what I can remember, there's several from this year that I'm forgetting. >.>
"Revenge is not my purpose my friend. Victory is, you can have your revenge afterword." -Jack of Spades
Spoiler
Kingdom of Great Britain- Prince Royal, Lord of Parliament, First Lord of the Admiralty
The Kingdom of Kvatch- King
Den- Corporal
The Kingdom of Kvatch- King
Den- Corporal
ISRA Joint Commander Nomination
Are there any operations that you've organized? Or ones that you're proud of your work in them?

~First Lord of Giza~
The Axe of Osiris
ISRA Joint Commander Nomination
Yet he fucked up royally with Pirates.
Zaolat
The First Pharaoh, Pharaoh Emeritus
The First Pharaoh, Pharaoh Emeritus
Spoiler
Avakael wrote:If the UDL is an NGO, then the LKE is very clearly conducting a war on terrorism. Terrorism perpetuated by the United Defenders League, lead by a man who has shaped his organization to have a culture of wishing to wear tights, live in forests, and possibly even dress up as furries, something which only Todd McCloud may do. I believe this war, therefore, should not be a matter of raiding and defending. It's a matter of moral decency. Don't wear tights. Don't live in forests. Don't dress up and roleplay as animals. It's wrong, and the LKE is taking the initiative to exterminate this horrible organization.
<+Zaolat> you know I hear if a man eats lots of pineapples and it's juice good things happen
<+Xoriet>
<+Xoriet> Awesome
<@Venico> Sigged
<+Xoriet> VENICO
<+Zeorus> XD
<@Venico> Xoriet! <3
<+Xoriet> I meant Nox's Nether Faerie Dragon ;x;
<@Venico> Uh huh, Sure
<+Xoriet> I didn't even see Zao's thing
<+Xoriet> ;x;
<+Xoriet> I hate you all
<@Venico> Nope
<@Venico> That's copyright
<@Venico> Night Father TM
<@Treize_Dreizehn> <Xoriet> I didn't even see Zao's thing <--- That's what she said.
<@Treize_Dreizehn> my work here is done
<@Venico> Did the pineapple improve it Xoriet?
<+Xoriet> Now I really hold deep loathing for all of you ={
- Vaculatestar
- Posts: 1047
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
- Location: state secret
ISRA Joint Commander Nomination
The second and last one I personally organized, set the trigger for, and lead.
Zao not this last one, the one several months ago with Venico, the one that worked.
Zao not this last one, the one several months ago with Venico, the one that worked.
"Revenge is not my purpose my friend. Victory is, you can have your revenge afterword." -Jack of Spades
Spoiler
Kingdom of Great Britain- Prince Royal, Lord of Parliament, First Lord of the Admiralty
The Kingdom of Kvatch- King
Den- Corporal
The Kingdom of Kvatch- King
Den- Corporal
ISRA Joint Commander Nomination
*nods* While I'd like to see a little more organizational work, I think you're qualified enough. Support.

~First Lord of Giza~
The Axe of Osiris
ISRA Joint Commander Nomination
Before this goes any farther, I want to just say in front of the Deshret that I'm a useless piece of shit and I should have never shoveled you some grandiose pipe dream about how I was gonna change anything. I have always had an awful attention span and when I sat around too long I lost interest in the whole thing. I was not the Joint Commander that ISRA deserved, and nobody should be thanking me for jack shit. I once again talked big and failed to deliver, which was not what the org needed after the Cerebella resignations. I just wanted to make sure you all knew that.
Vaculatestar has the same sort of drive I did when I first got the position, and I can only hope he won't be a dipshit like me and let it fade. If he wants this organization to actually mean something, he's gonna need to do a lot of work. I was in a particularly awful mood when I told him what I thought of this turn of events, but I'm remaining neutral on the nomination now. Anything's better than me.
Vaculatestar has the same sort of drive I did when I first got the position, and I can only hope he won't be a dipshit like me and let it fade. If he wants this organization to actually mean something, he's gonna need to do a lot of work. I was in a particularly awful mood when I told him what I thought of this turn of events, but I'm remaining neutral on the nomination now. Anything's better than me.

His Majesty Ambroscus Koth Vytherov, Hasal-Pharaoh, Bru'uh of Osiris
Khetemtai in the House of Sekhmet
Recipient of the Crown of Osiris
Recipient of the Violet Jewel of Atum


-
Dead Account
- Posts: 394
- Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:00 am
ISRA Joint Commander Nomination
Vac you bastard, I liked hogwarts.
Spoiler

<Nox>: the Fucktator
<Nox>: Funktator*
ISRA Joint Commander Nomination
I think a lot of people in this thread had a hand in destroying Hogwarts and then reinforcing it later after LSD went Kaput.Drexyl Nox wrote:Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:24 amVac you bastard, I liked hogwarts.

~First Lord of Giza~
The Axe of Osiris
-
Dead Account
- Posts: 394
- Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:00 am
ISRA Joint Commander Nomination
You're all bastards
Spoiler

<Nox>: the Fucktator
<Nox>: Funktator*
ISRA Joint Commander Nomination
Guilty as charged.
I oppose this nomination on principle. Though logistically, I see no other choice.
I oppose this nomination on principle. Though logistically, I see no other choice.
Zaolat
The First Pharaoh, Pharaoh Emeritus
The First Pharaoh, Pharaoh Emeritus
Spoiler
Avakael wrote:If the UDL is an NGO, then the LKE is very clearly conducting a war on terrorism. Terrorism perpetuated by the United Defenders League, lead by a man who has shaped his organization to have a culture of wishing to wear tights, live in forests, and possibly even dress up as furries, something which only Todd McCloud may do. I believe this war, therefore, should not be a matter of raiding and defending. It's a matter of moral decency. Don't wear tights. Don't live in forests. Don't dress up and roleplay as animals. It's wrong, and the LKE is taking the initiative to exterminate this horrible organization.
<+Zaolat> you know I hear if a man eats lots of pineapples and it's juice good things happen
<+Xoriet>
<+Xoriet> Awesome
<@Venico> Sigged
<+Xoriet> VENICO
<+Zeorus> XD
<@Venico> Xoriet! <3
<+Xoriet> I meant Nox's Nether Faerie Dragon ;x;
<@Venico> Uh huh, Sure
<+Xoriet> I didn't even see Zao's thing
<+Xoriet> ;x;
<+Xoriet> I hate you all
<@Venico> Nope
<@Venico> That's copyright
<@Venico> Night Father TM
<@Treize_Dreizehn> <Xoriet> I didn't even see Zao's thing <--- That's what she said.
<@Treize_Dreizehn> my work here is done
<@Venico> Did the pineapple improve it Xoriet?
<+Xoriet> Now I really hold deep loathing for all of you ={
