ISRA Joint Commander Nomination
Moderator: Pharaoh
ISRA Joint Commander Nomination
Koth has unfortunately informed me that he has to resign due to real life issues, not least of which that the new semester will be starting soon and he's become a very busy guy. I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing him well and thanking him for his service as ISRA Joint Commander, as well as the other roles he has held and continues to hold here.
In light of Koth's resignation, Queen Rachel of Balder and I have decided to nominate Vaculatestar for Joint Commander of the Imperial Sovereign Realms Army. Vac has been among one of the most active Legion soldiers and then the most active ISRA soldiers since the transition to ISRA, and as someone who holds citizenship in both Osiris and Balder, and who has been involved in both the Legion and the Jomsvikings, we feel he is the best choice for Joint Commander and we hope you'll agree.
I would like to thank the Deshret for its consideration and to apologize for the broken up nominations that various circumstances have caused. If it would be more convenient for the Keeper, this nomination can go to vote together with my nomination of Joshua Bluteisen for the Atef without any objection from me.
In light of Koth's resignation, Queen Rachel of Balder and I have decided to nominate Vaculatestar for Joint Commander of the Imperial Sovereign Realms Army. Vac has been among one of the most active Legion soldiers and then the most active ISRA soldiers since the transition to ISRA, and as someone who holds citizenship in both Osiris and Balder, and who has been involved in both the Legion and the Jomsvikings, we feel he is the best choice for Joint Commander and we hope you'll agree.
I would like to thank the Deshret for its consideration and to apologize for the broken up nominations that various circumstances have caused. If it would be more convenient for the Keeper, this nomination can go to vote together with my nomination of Joshua Bluteisen for the Atef without any objection from me.
His Majesty Cormac Skollvaldr
Bru'uh of Osiris - Co-Founder of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris (3x)
Khetemtai in the House of Osiris
"Follow your arrow wherever it points." - Kacey Musgraves, "Follow Your Arrow"
Bru'uh of Osiris - Co-Founder of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris (3x)
Khetemtai in the House of Osiris
"Follow your arrow wherever it points." - Kacey Musgraves, "Follow Your Arrow"
- Vaculatestar
- Posts: 1047
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
- Location: state secret
ISRA Joint Commander Nomination
I will go ahead and thank both Cormac and Rach for this honor and would also like to thank Koth for his service to the ISRA. I am here to answer any questions anyone may have for me.
Also I don't see a problem with combining the votes, will make for a less cluttered voting queue.
Also I don't see a problem with combining the votes, will make for a less cluttered voting queue.
"Revenge is not my purpose my friend. Victory is, you can have your revenge afterword." -Jack of Spades
Spoiler
Kingdom of Great Britain- Prince Royal, Lord of Parliament, First Lord of the Admiralty
The Kingdom of Kvatch- King
Den- Corporal
The Kingdom of Kvatch- King
Den- Corporal
ISRA Joint Commander Nomination
Seems like a genuinely terrible choice.

~First Lord of Giza~
The Axe of Osiris
- Vaculatestar
- Posts: 1047
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
- Location: state secret
ISRA Joint Commander Nomination
:sadness:
"Revenge is not my purpose my friend. Victory is, you can have your revenge afterword." -Jack of Spades
Spoiler
Kingdom of Great Britain- Prince Royal, Lord of Parliament, First Lord of the Admiralty
The Kingdom of Kvatch- King
Den- Corporal
The Kingdom of Kvatch- King
Den- Corporal
ISRA Joint Commander Nomination
Full support
Andrew Grey-Anumia
Spoiler
- Former x2 term Minister of HA (TNP)
- Incumbent Deputy Min. of HA (TNP)
- Incumbent Court Justice (TNP)
- NPA Corporal (TNP)
- HA Mentoring Director (TNP)
- x3 Keeper of the Osiran Deshret (Osiris)
- x2 Scribe of Media (Osiris)
- Sekhmet Legion Corporal (Osiris)
- x3 Former Curator of the Deshret (Osiris)
- Councilor of the Deshret
- Former Deputy Director of the Assembly (Lazarus)
- Former Minister of War (Balder)
- Former Minister of Integration and Civic Service (Balder)
- Jomskivikings (Balder)
- x1 member of the Storting (Balder)
- x2 Member of the Senat (La France)
- x1 Prime Minister of La France
- x2 Member of Parliament (CoDN)
- Election Commissioner (TNP)
- x1 Minister of Foreign Affairs (CoDN)
- Interim Prime Minister (CoDN)
- Citizen of every GCR except TEP and TRR, Former Citizen of Europeia, Spiritus and CoDN. Citizen of Albion, KBG, UK, BI and Alexandria
Spoiler

-
Common-Sense Politics
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:00 am
ISRA Joint Commander Nomination
Vac, could you please summarize your experience in military gameplay for those of us who aren't familiar with it?
Also, could you tell us about your update availability?
Also, could you tell us about your update availability?
Common-Sense Politics Nicholas Anumia
Son of Julian Anumia, Father to McEntire
Priest of Apis
Councilor of the Deshret
Legionnaire of the Sekhmet Legion
Former Curator of the Deshret
Son of Julian Anumia, Father to McEntire
Priest of Apis
Councilor of the Deshret
Legionnaire of the Sekhmet Legion
Former Curator of the Deshret
ISRA Joint Commander Nomination
I echo thisVenico BrightAxe wrote:Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:09 pmSeems like a genuinely terrible choice.
Zaolat
The First Pharaoh, Pharaoh Emeritus
The First Pharaoh, Pharaoh Emeritus
Spoiler
Avakael wrote:If the UDL is an NGO, then the LKE is very clearly conducting a war on terrorism. Terrorism perpetuated by the United Defenders League, lead by a man who has shaped his organization to have a culture of wishing to wear tights, live in forests, and possibly even dress up as furries, something which only Todd McCloud may do. I believe this war, therefore, should not be a matter of raiding and defending. It's a matter of moral decency. Don't wear tights. Don't live in forests. Don't dress up and roleplay as animals. It's wrong, and the LKE is taking the initiative to exterminate this horrible organization.
<+Zaolat> you know I hear if a man eats lots of pineapples and it's juice good things happen
<+Xoriet>
<+Xoriet> Awesome
<@Venico> Sigged
<+Xoriet> VENICO
<+Zeorus> XD
<@Venico> Xoriet! <3
<+Xoriet> I meant Nox's Nether Faerie Dragon ;x;
<@Venico> Uh huh, Sure
<+Xoriet> I didn't even see Zao's thing
<+Xoriet> ;x;
<+Xoriet> I hate you all
<@Venico> Nope
<@Venico> That's copyright
<@Venico> Night Father TM
<@Treize_Dreizehn> <Xoriet> I didn't even see Zao's thing <--- That's what she said.
<@Treize_Dreizehn> my work here is done
<@Venico> Did the pineapple improve it Xoriet?
<+Xoriet> Now I really hold deep loathing for all of you ={
ISRA Joint Commander Nomination
I was actually being sarcastic...
But as someone who oversaw Vac militarily and trained him partially, I'd like a record of his accomplishments on the field.
But as someone who oversaw Vac militarily and trained him partially, I'd like a record of his accomplishments on the field.

~First Lord of Giza~
The Axe of Osiris
- Vaculatestar
- Posts: 1047
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
- Location: state secret
ISRA Joint Commander Nomination
I am a Captain in TNGE's Imperial Navy, I am a Major in UK's BAF and am the Chief of the Defence Staff there which means that I have operational control of all military operations. I was also Secretary of Defence for a term, during that time I grew that military from roughly 4 people, to 18 people through aggressive recruitment strategies. I have also operated alongside the UIAF, with Brotherhood of Malice when that was active, and have been rather active in the ISRA itself. I also regularly work with other raiders on my own when my WA isn't doing anything.
As of now I am available at every major and usually minor if I have to.
As of now I am available at every major and usually minor if I have to.
"Revenge is not my purpose my friend. Victory is, you can have your revenge afterword." -Jack of Spades
Spoiler
Kingdom of Great Britain- Prince Royal, Lord of Parliament, First Lord of the Admiralty
The Kingdom of Kvatch- King
Den- Corporal
The Kingdom of Kvatch- King
Den- Corporal
ISRA Joint Commander Nomination
That's a neat position list you have there. I want field accomplishments.

~First Lord of Giza~
The Axe of Osiris