[Discussion] ISRA Joint Commander

Moderator: Pharaoh

User avatar
Koth
Citizen
Citizen
Posts: 1213
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:00 am
Contact:

Honors

[Discussion] ISRA Joint Commander

Post by Koth »

Charles Cerebella wrote:Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:29 amLeading on from the answers though, my assumption had been that 'we are a united army, and we need to act like one' but it turned out there was a larger role and independence expected of the Legion. How do you see the role and capabilities of the two regional militaries while balancing a united army?
The patriotism from the soldiers of the Sekhmet Legion is a testament to the pride and strength of Osiris, and should not be overlooked in my task of balancing our united army. There are a few proposed changes to our current system which allow both divisions to show their contributions while still under one command structure. It is important to not diminish the obvious pride that Legionnaires show in their military, and it will retain (as will the Jomsvikings) the ability to run their own operations when it is not does not make political sense to involve ISRA.

His Majesty Ambroscus Koth Vytherov, Hasal-Pharaoh, Bru'uh of Osiris
Khetemtai in the House of Sekhmet
Recipient of the Crown of Osiris
Recipient of the Violet Jewel of Atum

User avatar
Charles Cerebella
Posts: 623
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:00 am

[Discussion] ISRA Joint Commander

Post by Charles Cerebella »

Cool stuff. Look forward to seeing it in action.
Charles Cerebella

King of Albion :: Kaiser of TNI :: Jarl of Balder

Bob Moran
Posts: 246
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am

[Discussion] ISRA Joint Commander

Post by Bob Moran »

Looks nice, I expect lots of ISRA-TBH joint missions in the future.

User avatar
Koth
Citizen
Citizen
Posts: 1213
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:00 am
Contact:

Honors

[Discussion] ISRA Joint Commander

Post by Koth »

Bob Moran wrote:Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:52 pmLooks nice, I expect lots of ISRA-TBH joint missions in the future.
You probably didn't intend to imply that I would be using my position in ISRA to further my goals with TBH, but just in case anyone is worried about something like that, don't be. I know how to keep my priorities separate and my priority for ISRA is for it to eventually be able to sustain prolonged operations on its own or with minimal assistance. Raider unity is and forever will be a huge part of my MO, but the ISRA will not be subject to the interests of outside forces. :)

His Majesty Ambroscus Koth Vytherov, Hasal-Pharaoh, Bru'uh of Osiris
Khetemtai in the House of Sekhmet
Recipient of the Crown of Osiris
Recipient of the Violet Jewel of Atum

User avatar
Zaolat
Posts: 603
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:00 am

[Discussion] ISRA Joint Commander

Post by Zaolat »

I can't say that I can support Koth. He's just too good at what he does and would make all the fendas look really bad. Maybe I'm to empathetic to the plights of others. :/
Zaolat
The First Pharaoh, Pharaoh Emeritus

Spoiler
Avakael wrote:If the UDL is an NGO, then the LKE is very clearly conducting a war on terrorism. Terrorism perpetuated by the United Defenders League, lead by a man who has shaped his organization to have a culture of wishing to wear tights, live in forests, and possibly even dress up as furries, something which only Todd McCloud may do. I believe this war, therefore, should not be a matter of raiding and defending. It's a matter of moral decency. Don't wear tights. Don't live in forests. Don't dress up and roleplay as animals. It's wrong, and the LKE is taking the initiative to exterminate this horrible organization.
<+Zaolat> you know I hear if a man eats lots of pineapples and it's juice good things happen
<+Xoriet> :D
<+Xoriet> Awesome
<@Venico> Sigged
<+Xoriet> VENICO
<+Zeorus> XD
<@Venico> Xoriet! <3
<+Xoriet> I meant Nox's Nether Faerie Dragon ;x;
<@Venico> Uh huh, Sure
<+Xoriet> I didn't even see Zao's thing
<+Xoriet> ;x;
<+Xoriet> I hate you all
<@Venico> Nope
<@Venico> That's copyright
<@Venico> Night Father TM
<@Treize_Dreizehn> <Xoriet> I didn't even see Zao's thing <--- That's what she said.
<@Treize_Dreizehn> my work here is done
<@Venico> Did the pineapple improve it Xoriet?
<+Xoriet> Now I really hold deep loathing for all of you ={
User avatar
Koth
Citizen
Citizen
Posts: 1213
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:00 am
Contact:

Honors

[Discussion] ISRA Joint Commander

Post by Koth »


His Majesty Ambroscus Koth Vytherov, Hasal-Pharaoh, Bru'uh of Osiris
Khetemtai in the House of Sekhmet
Recipient of the Crown of Osiris
Recipient of the Violet Jewel of Atum

User avatar
Koth
Citizen
Citizen
Posts: 1213
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:00 am
Contact:

Honors

[Discussion] ISRA Joint Commander

Post by Koth »

It's been 3 days of mandatory discussion, I motion to move to a vote.

His Majesty Ambroscus Koth Vytherov, Hasal-Pharaoh, Bru'uh of Osiris
Khetemtai in the House of Sekhmet
Recipient of the Crown of Osiris
Recipient of the Violet Jewel of Atum

Treize Dreizehn
Posts: 942
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am

Honors

[Discussion] ISRA Joint Commander

Post by Treize Dreizehn »

Seconded.
User avatar
George Rahl Mountbatten VI
Posts: 237
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am

[Discussion] ISRA Joint Commander

Post by George Rahl Mountbatten VI »

Thirded.
Post Reply

Return to “Palace of the Deshret”