New Theme is now active!

Moderators: Pharaoh, Sub-Vizier, Vizier, Chief Vizier

User avatar
Ainocra
Posts: 1534
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:00 am
Contact:

New Theme is now active!

Post by Ainocra »

During my campaign I did promise a stargate theme!

I figured even though I didn't win I may as well deliver on the promise :)

If you take a gander at the themes in the bottom left corner you will see it.

If enough people want I'll even set it to the default.

If you see any issues with it or want to see something changed on it let me know in this thread!



:taken:
Alcon Enta
Fleet Marshal of Ainocra
Former Foreign Minister and Top Banana of Monkey Island
Former Keeper of the Deshret and Vizier of Osiris
"From far, from eve and morning and yon twelve-winded sky, the stuff of life to knit blew hither: here am I. ...Now--for a breath I tarry nor yet disperse apart--take my hand quick and tell me, what have you in your heart." --Roger Zelazny
User avatar
Kemi
Posts: 900
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:00 am

New Theme is now active!

Post by Kemi »

I love this new theme!
User avatar
Lord Ravenclaw
Posts: 1442
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
Location: The Kingdom of Alexandria

New Theme is now active!

Post by Lord Ravenclaw »

Nicely done.

It's kind of hard to see the "Elders" on this style, so you may want to edit the CSS and change their group colour to something lighter.
Joshua Ravenclaw
5th April 2012 -
"The Pharaoh-Emeritus of the Imperial Crown" - The Tenth Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Pharaoh of Osiris, First elected Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order, Former Advisor to the Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Spokespriest and Priest of the Council of Ma'at, Deputy Grand Hedjeti and Priest of the Hedjet and Guardian of the Atef
Former Vice Delegate, Justice and Chief Justice, Former Sepatarch, Co-Spokesperson of the Sepatarchy
Former Vizier of Foreign Affairs, Scribe of Foreign Affairs, Deputy of Foreign Affairs and Director of the Diplomatic Service
Former Global Moderator and Administrator
User avatar
Severisen Montresor
Resident
Resident
Posts: 2432
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:00 am

New Theme is now active!

Post by Severisen Montresor »

Needs sig fix. My sig bleeds into the next post.


Deshreti
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris
Former Guardian of the Atef
Former Marshal General of the Sekhmet Legion
Nomarch of Terenuthis
Lord of House Isaraider
User avatar
Ainocra
Posts: 1534
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:00 am
Contact:

New Theme is now active!

Post by Ainocra »

i'll look into both of those tonight, any particular color you'd like Raven?
Alcon Enta
Fleet Marshal of Ainocra
Former Foreign Minister and Top Banana of Monkey Island
Former Keeper of the Deshret and Vizier of Osiris
"From far, from eve and morning and yon twelve-winded sky, the stuff of life to knit blew hither: here am I. ...Now--for a breath I tarry nor yet disperse apart--take my hand quick and tell me, what have you in your heart." --Roger Zelazny
User avatar
Koth
Citizen
Citizen
Posts: 1213
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:00 am
Contact:

Honors

New Theme is now active!

Post by Koth »

The sig thing is a common problem with Zetaboards and Chrome. Easy fix, though.

His Majesty Ambroscus Koth Vytherov, Hasal-Pharaoh, Bru'uh of Osiris
Khetemtai in the House of Sekhmet
Recipient of the Crown of Osiris
Recipient of the Violet Jewel of Atum

User avatar
Ainocra
Posts: 1534
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:00 am
Contact:

New Theme is now active!

Post by Ainocra »

I've put in the suggested fix from the Zeta forums, let me know if the sig problem persists
Alcon Enta
Fleet Marshal of Ainocra
Former Foreign Minister and Top Banana of Monkey Island
Former Keeper of the Deshret and Vizier of Osiris
"From far, from eve and morning and yon twelve-winded sky, the stuff of life to knit blew hither: here am I. ...Now--for a breath I tarry nor yet disperse apart--take my hand quick and tell me, what have you in your heart." --Roger Zelazny
User avatar
Severisen Montresor
Resident
Resident
Posts: 2432
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:00 am

New Theme is now active!

Post by Severisen Montresor »

This appears to have fixed it, yes.


Deshreti
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris
Former Guardian of the Atef
Former Marshal General of the Sekhmet Legion
Nomarch of Terenuthis
Lord of House Isaraider
User avatar
Ainocra
Posts: 1534
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:00 am
Contact:

New Theme is now active!

Post by Ainocra »

Awesomesauce.


I've shrunk the information menu a bit, what does everyone think?

I can easily scale it back up if you like.
Alcon Enta
Fleet Marshal of Ainocra
Former Foreign Minister and Top Banana of Monkey Island
Former Keeper of the Deshret and Vizier of Osiris
"From far, from eve and morning and yon twelve-winded sky, the stuff of life to knit blew hither: here am I. ...Now--for a breath I tarry nor yet disperse apart--take my hand quick and tell me, what have you in your heart." --Roger Zelazny
User avatar
Lord Ravenclaw
Posts: 1442
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
Location: The Kingdom of Alexandria

New Theme is now active!

Post by Lord Ravenclaw »

I'm not worried too much about colours - a silver or gold would be nice. :)
Joshua Ravenclaw
5th April 2012 -
"The Pharaoh-Emeritus of the Imperial Crown" - The Tenth Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Pharaoh of Osiris, First elected Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order, Former Advisor to the Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Spokespriest and Priest of the Council of Ma'at, Deputy Grand Hedjeti and Priest of the Hedjet and Guardian of the Atef
Former Vice Delegate, Justice and Chief Justice, Former Sepatarch, Co-Spokesperson of the Sepatarchy
Former Vizier of Foreign Affairs, Scribe of Foreign Affairs, Deputy of Foreign Affairs and Director of the Diplomatic Service
Former Global Moderator and Administrator
Post Reply

Return to “General Archive”