Pschent Nomination
Moderator: Pharaoh
Pschent Nomination
I nominate Zyvet for Pschent to fill one of the two empty spots.
Working on #2.
Working on #2.
Tim Stark
Objectively Osiris' 2nd Best Pharaoh
Objectively Osiris' 2nd Best Pharaoh
Pschent Nomination
Could the Pharaoh give more information about the nation and reasons for the nomination?
Pschent Nomination
Absolutely,
Datford-Zyvetskistaahn is a fairly long time resident of Osiris and has proved his dedication to the region, which makes me confident he will be able to serve within the Pschent with integrity and a balance view on matters unaffected by outside persuasions. Furthermore, his recent activity within the Deshret and the Pschent in regards to our Judiciary has demonstrated not only that he has a very clear understanding of Osiran law, but that he is willing to take on the Executive Government if need be; a quality I think is very important having so as to avoid corruption within the Court in regards to giving the Executive Government an easy street to walk along without any accountability.
Datford-Zyvetskistaahn is a fairly long time resident of Osiris and has proved his dedication to the region, which makes me confident he will be able to serve within the Pschent with integrity and a balance view on matters unaffected by outside persuasions. Furthermore, his recent activity within the Deshret and the Pschent in regards to our Judiciary has demonstrated not only that he has a very clear understanding of Osiran law, but that he is willing to take on the Executive Government if need be; a quality I think is very important having so as to avoid corruption within the Court in regards to giving the Executive Government an easy street to walk along without any accountability.
Tim Stark
Objectively Osiris' 2nd Best Pharaoh
Objectively Osiris' 2nd Best Pharaoh
Pschent Nomination
I believe that he displays a fine grasp of the law and would be a great asset to the bench.
I am in full support of the nomination.
I am in full support of the nomination.
Alcon Enta
Fleet Marshal of Ainocra
Former Foreign Minister and Top Banana of Monkey Island
Former Keeper of the Deshret and Vizier of Osiris
"From far, from eve and morning and yon twelve-winded sky, the stuff of life to knit blew hither: here am I. ...Now--for a breath I tarry nor yet disperse apart--take my hand quick and tell me, what have you in your heart." --Roger Zelazny
Fleet Marshal of Ainocra
Former Foreign Minister and Top Banana of Monkey Island
Former Keeper of the Deshret and Vizier of Osiris
"From far, from eve and morning and yon twelve-winded sky, the stuff of life to knit blew hither: here am I. ...Now--for a breath I tarry nor yet disperse apart--take my hand quick and tell me, what have you in your heart." --Roger Zelazny
- Lord Ravenclaw
- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
- Location: The Kingdom of Alexandria
Pschent Nomination
I support this choice.
Joshua Ravenclaw
5th April 2012 - "The Pharaoh-Emeritus of the Imperial Crown" - The Tenth Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Pharaoh of Osiris, First elected Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order, Former Advisor to the Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Spokespriest and Priest of the Council of Ma'at, Deputy Grand Hedjeti and Priest of the Hedjet and Guardian of the Atef
Former Vice Delegate, Justice and Chief Justice, Former Sepatarch, Co-Spokesperson of the Sepatarchy
Former Vizier of Foreign Affairs, Scribe of Foreign Affairs, Deputy of Foreign Affairs and Director of the Diplomatic Service
Former Global Moderator and Administrator
5th April 2012 - "The Pharaoh-Emeritus of the Imperial Crown" - The Tenth Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Pharaoh of Osiris, First elected Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order, Former Advisor to the Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Spokespriest and Priest of the Council of Ma'at, Deputy Grand Hedjeti and Priest of the Hedjet and Guardian of the Atef
Former Vice Delegate, Justice and Chief Justice, Former Sepatarch, Co-Spokesperson of the Sepatarchy
Former Vizier of Foreign Affairs, Scribe of Foreign Affairs, Deputy of Foreign Affairs and Director of the Diplomatic Service
Former Global Moderator and Administrator
Pschent Nomination
Ah gotcha! I didn't know that was whom you were referring to. I second as well.
Pschent Nomination
This has my categorical support. Datford is a supreme chioce.
EDIT: spelling error
EDIT: spelling error
Pschent Nomination
Seeing as there have been no concerns outlined, by Councillors, over the nominee, do I see a motion?
Andrew Grey-Anumia
Spoiler
- Former x2 term Minister of HA (TNP)
- Incumbent Deputy Min. of HA (TNP)
- Incumbent Court Justice (TNP)
- NPA Corporal (TNP)
- HA Mentoring Director (TNP)
- x3 Keeper of the Osiran Deshret (Osiris)
- x2 Scribe of Media (Osiris)
- Sekhmet Legion Corporal (Osiris)
- x3 Former Curator of the Deshret (Osiris)
- Councilor of the Deshret
- Former Deputy Director of the Assembly (Lazarus)
- Former Minister of War (Balder)
- Former Minister of Integration and Civic Service (Balder)
- Jomskivikings (Balder)
- x1 member of the Storting (Balder)
- x2 Member of the Senat (La France)
- x1 Prime Minister of La France
- x2 Member of Parliament (CoDN)
- Election Commissioner (TNP)
- x1 Minister of Foreign Affairs (CoDN)
- Interim Prime Minister (CoDN)
- Citizen of every GCR except TEP and TRR, Former Citizen of Europeia, Spiritus and CoDN. Citizen of Albion, KBG, UK, BI and Alexandria
Spoiler

Pschent Nomination
I second the nomination and motion this to vote.
Councilor of the Deshret
Spoiler
Scribe of Justice
Deputy Scribe of Justice
Deputy Scribe of War
Lieutenant General of The Sekhmet Legion

Deputy Scribe of Justice
Deputy Scribe of War
Lieutenant General of The Sekhmet Legion

Pschent Nomination
seconded
Alcon Enta
Fleet Marshal of Ainocra
Former Foreign Minister and Top Banana of Monkey Island
Former Keeper of the Deshret and Vizier of Osiris
"From far, from eve and morning and yon twelve-winded sky, the stuff of life to knit blew hither: here am I. ...Now--for a breath I tarry nor yet disperse apart--take my hand quick and tell me, what have you in your heart." --Roger Zelazny
Fleet Marshal of Ainocra
Former Foreign Minister and Top Banana of Monkey Island
Former Keeper of the Deshret and Vizier of Osiris
"From far, from eve and morning and yon twelve-winded sky, the stuff of life to knit blew hither: here am I. ...Now--for a breath I tarry nor yet disperse apart--take my hand quick and tell me, what have you in your heart." --Roger Zelazny