Andrew for Keeper
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:12 pm
Well. I've decided to run for Keeper.
After some time, serving as Curator under 3 different Keepers; observing the responsibilities of the office and how the different Keepers approach each task and dilemma, I would say I have the needed expertise and enthusiasm to serve as Keeper of the Deshret.
Ainocra has served two terms as Keeper of the Deshret during which the Deshret saw a period of a great surge in legislative activity and growth and I would like to thank him for his service and dedication to the office which he held. I fully intend to replicate the activity and growth seen during his Keepership by using his, and some of my own methods, of promoting and encouraging membership and participation in the Region and the Deshret.
Now I understand there may be concerns about my activity, and I understand. My tenure as Scribe during the previous term was stagnant. No articles were produced for the Oracle. All I can say to account for my incivility as Scribe, is that school became quite heavy, especially because of the Midterm exams and the changes in school administration. But I chose to run at this point as all the hullabaloo is finally over and I am soon approach the easy-going period in school, then the long holidays. So rest assured, should you elect me Keeper, I will be as active and as attentive as required of me.
If y'all have questions ask and I will answer as best as I can.
After some time, serving as Curator under 3 different Keepers; observing the responsibilities of the office and how the different Keepers approach each task and dilemma, I would say I have the needed expertise and enthusiasm to serve as Keeper of the Deshret.
Ainocra has served two terms as Keeper of the Deshret during which the Deshret saw a period of a great surge in legislative activity and growth and I would like to thank him for his service and dedication to the office which he held. I fully intend to replicate the activity and growth seen during his Keepership by using his, and some of my own methods, of promoting and encouraging membership and participation in the Region and the Deshret.
Now I understand there may be concerns about my activity, and I understand. My tenure as Scribe during the previous term was stagnant. No articles were produced for the Oracle. All I can say to account for my incivility as Scribe, is that school became quite heavy, especially because of the Midterm exams and the changes in school administration. But I chose to run at this point as all the hullabaloo is finally over and I am soon approach the easy-going period in school, then the long holidays. So rest assured, should you elect me Keeper, I will be as active and as attentive as required of me.
If y'all have questions ask and I will answer as best as I can.