Page 1 of 2

[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions

Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:22 pm
by Seker
Members of the Deshret,

As Scribe of Seshat, I am currently serving as our government's prosecutor for two high crimes. The Pschent is the key to ensuring we have a robust judicial system, and currently, Lord Ravenclaw is the only active elder. Jurisdictions has not logged in for fifteen days.

This is impeding on my ability to uphold justice and as such I propose a recall of Jurisdictions for your consideration. I hold Juris and his work in high regard, as there are few justices as seasoned as him, but there's no place for inactivity in the Pschent at this time.

I would also like to open a discussion regarding a replacement.

Seker
Scribe of Seshat

[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions

Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:24 pm
by Tim Stark
I'm in support of this, for the record, and have a tentative replacement lined up as soon as I check with them that they're still interested.

[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions

Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:07 am
by Severisen Montresor
Jurisdictions has come up in my monthly citizenship check several times as letting his nation CTE. I usually have to poke and prod him when I see him to get him to revive his nation.

[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions

Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:10 am
by Lord Ravenclaw
Alas he does have several considerable time-constraints. I am certain with a proper warning he'd apologise and seek to rectify this situation so it doesn't happen again.

[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions

Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:33 am
by Todd McCloud
I know he's doing some (positive) IRL stuff, so yeah if this comes to vote I'll vote Aye.

[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions

Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:52 am
by Seker
Yeah.

[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions

Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:59 am
by Severisen Montresor
I think it'd be good to discuss this a few more days, despite the matters before the court.

[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:47 am
by George Rahl Mountbatten VI
He is seeking election for Mayor in his city so right now his RL commitments have overtaken NS. He asked me to post this as his LoA.

[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:20 am
by Lord Ravenclaw
It is worth noting that he has been active since this recall was first discussed.

[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:36 am
by Festavo
Yeah I would vote aye