Page 1 of 4

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:54 pm
by Joshua Bluteisen
Hedjet Nominations
____________________________________________________
Woosh, I won! Because I'm still waiting on a few acceptances, I'm going to be doing the Hedjet nominations in two batches -- so expect another topic in a day or two.


Vizier & Scribe of Foreign Affairs -- Treize Dreizehn

Treize has served the region faithfully as Vizier in this past election cycle, and I'd like for him to continue to do so -- his experience and activity can't be disputed, as shown by his quick reestablishment of relations with the West Pacific & ending the Osiris-Lazarus war.

Scribe of Justice -- Romic

While he's a bit of a new face here, having worked with him in the New Galactic Empire, I know that he's a solid, unbiased choice to aid with our courts. He can bring some fresh blood into this cabinet.

Scribe of War & Marshal General of the Sekhmet Legion -- Vaculatestar

Vaculatestar has served the region faithfully since he joined Osiris. He has done his job well, and I want him to continue to do so.

Scribe of Security -- Severisen

Sev has served us as Pharaoh, as Marshal General, *and* as Scribe of Security. He's one of the most trustworthy and skilled people in the region, and it'd be foolish to ask anybody else to serve in this role.

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:07 pm
by Andrew
I have no disagreements with the nominated :)

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:32 pm
by Vaculatestar
I thank the Pharaoh for the honor of being named to the Hedjet and clarify that yes I accepted. I have no disagreements with the other nominees.

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:17 pm
by George Rahl Mountbatten VI
I have no comments that should be made in public.

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:59 pm
by Ridersyl
I have no disagreements with the nominations.

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:02 am
by Vaculatestar
After a second thought I would like to ask the Pharaoh for another nomination for Vizier.

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:03 am
by George Rahl Mountbatten VI
I second the motion of the Keeper and give him my full support on this matter.

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:12 am
by Zaolat
Third that, I'm against Treize as Vizier.

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:15 am
by George Rahl Mountbatten VI
Well since this is thirded where do we go from here?

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:16 am
by Vaculatestar
Lets see how many others support it though I imagine the Pharaoh should start searching for a suitable replacement.