Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Moderator: Pharaoh

User avatar
Joshua Bluteisen
Posts: 447
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Post by Joshua Bluteisen »

Hedjet Nominations
____________________________________________________
Woosh, I won! Because I'm still waiting on a few acceptances, I'm going to be doing the Hedjet nominations in two batches -- so expect another topic in a day or two.


Vizier & Scribe of Foreign Affairs -- Treize Dreizehn

Treize has served the region faithfully as Vizier in this past election cycle, and I'd like for him to continue to do so -- his experience and activity can't be disputed, as shown by his quick reestablishment of relations with the West Pacific & ending the Osiris-Lazarus war.

Scribe of Justice -- Romic

While he's a bit of a new face here, having worked with him in the New Galactic Empire, I know that he's a solid, unbiased choice to aid with our courts. He can bring some fresh blood into this cabinet.

Scribe of War & Marshal General of the Sekhmet Legion -- Vaculatestar

Vaculatestar has served the region faithfully since he joined Osiris. He has done his job well, and I want him to continue to do so.

Scribe of Security -- Severisen

Sev has served us as Pharaoh, as Marshal General, *and* as Scribe of Security. He's one of the most trustworthy and skilled people in the region, and it'd be foolish to ask anybody else to serve in this role.
Resident Angry Old Person of the Osiris Fraternal Order
House Bluteisen
Axis of Evil on EsperNet & SwiftIRC || ygfbv on ColdFront <Zeorus> because we're not all smart like you, Axis
<Zeorus> some of us have the privilege of being dumb ;_;
Spoiler
Patriarch of House Bluteisen
Owner of the New Galactic Empire forum
Legionnaire of the Sekhmet Legion & Soldier of the Imperial Sovereign Realms Army
Red Guard of the New Galactic Empire
Holder of the Scale of Ma'at
Holder of the Seal of Vigilance
Spoiler
Medjai Guardsman
Vizier of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Marshal General of the Sekhmet Legion
Sepatarch of the 7th Sepatarchy of the Kemetic Republic of Osiris
Acting-Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Osiran Atef
User avatar
Andrew
Posts: 2146
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:00 am

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Post by Andrew »

I have no disagreements with the nominated :)
Andrew Grey-Anumia
Spoiler
  • Former x2 term Minister of HA (TNP)
  • Incumbent Deputy Min. of HA (TNP)
  • Incumbent Court Justice (TNP)
  • NPA Corporal (TNP)
  • HA Mentoring Director (TNP)
  • x3 Keeper of the Osiran Deshret (Osiris)
  • x2 Scribe of Media (Osiris)
  • Sekhmet Legion Corporal (Osiris)
  • x3 Former Curator of the Deshret (Osiris)
  • Councilor of the Deshret
  • Former Deputy Director of the Assembly (Lazarus)
  • Former Minister of War (Balder)
  • Former Minister of Integration and Civic Service (Balder)
  • Jomskivikings (Balder)
  • x1 member of the Storting (Balder)
  • x2 Member of the Senat (La France)
  • x1 Prime Minister of La France
  • x2 Member of Parliament (CoDN)
  • Election Commissioner (TNP)
  • x1 Minister of Foreign Affairs (CoDN)
  • Interim Prime Minister (CoDN)
  • Citizen of every GCR except TEP and TRR, Former Citizen of Europeia, Spiritus and CoDN. Citizen of Albion, KBG, UK, BI and Alexandria
Spoiler
User avatar
Vaculatestar
Posts: 1047
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
Location: state secret

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Post by Vaculatestar »

I thank the Pharaoh for the honor of being named to the Hedjet and clarify that yes I accepted. I have no disagreements with the other nominees.
"Revenge is not my purpose my friend. Victory is, you can have your revenge afterword." -Jack of Spades
Spoiler
Kingdom of Great Britain- Prince Royal, Lord of Parliament, First Lord of the Admiralty
The Kingdom of Kvatch- King
Den- Corporal
User avatar
George Rahl Mountbatten VI
Posts: 237
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Post by George Rahl Mountbatten VI »

I have no comments that should be made in public.
User avatar
Ridersyl
Posts: 687
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:00 am
Location: Tennessee, USA
Contact:

Honors

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Post by Ridersyl »

I have no disagreements with the nominations.
I've learned more about the minds of men on the internet than I have in any book.


Gracious Lady Sylvia Montresor
Lady of Lycopolis
Honored with Crown of Osiris
The First Chief Vizier

Koth - 4/27/2017
all i get is wood


User avatar
Vaculatestar
Posts: 1047
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
Location: state secret

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Post by Vaculatestar »

After a second thought I would like to ask the Pharaoh for another nomination for Vizier.
"Revenge is not my purpose my friend. Victory is, you can have your revenge afterword." -Jack of Spades
Spoiler
Kingdom of Great Britain- Prince Royal, Lord of Parliament, First Lord of the Admiralty
The Kingdom of Kvatch- King
Den- Corporal
User avatar
George Rahl Mountbatten VI
Posts: 237
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Post by George Rahl Mountbatten VI »

I second the motion of the Keeper and give him my full support on this matter.
User avatar
Zaolat
Posts: 603
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:00 am

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Post by Zaolat »

Third that, I'm against Treize as Vizier.
Zaolat
The First Pharaoh, Pharaoh Emeritus

Spoiler
Avakael wrote:If the UDL is an NGO, then the LKE is very clearly conducting a war on terrorism. Terrorism perpetuated by the United Defenders League, lead by a man who has shaped his organization to have a culture of wishing to wear tights, live in forests, and possibly even dress up as furries, something which only Todd McCloud may do. I believe this war, therefore, should not be a matter of raiding and defending. It's a matter of moral decency. Don't wear tights. Don't live in forests. Don't dress up and roleplay as animals. It's wrong, and the LKE is taking the initiative to exterminate this horrible organization.
<+Zaolat> you know I hear if a man eats lots of pineapples and it's juice good things happen
<+Xoriet> :D
<+Xoriet> Awesome
<@Venico> Sigged
<+Xoriet> VENICO
<+Zeorus> XD
<@Venico> Xoriet! <3
<+Xoriet> I meant Nox's Nether Faerie Dragon ;x;
<@Venico> Uh huh, Sure
<+Xoriet> I didn't even see Zao's thing
<+Xoriet> ;x;
<+Xoriet> I hate you all
<@Venico> Nope
<@Venico> That's copyright
<@Venico> Night Father TM
<@Treize_Dreizehn> <Xoriet> I didn't even see Zao's thing <--- That's what she said.
<@Treize_Dreizehn> my work here is done
<@Venico> Did the pineapple improve it Xoriet?
<+Xoriet> Now I really hold deep loathing for all of you ={
User avatar
George Rahl Mountbatten VI
Posts: 237
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Post by George Rahl Mountbatten VI »

Well since this is thirded where do we go from here?
User avatar
Vaculatestar
Posts: 1047
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
Location: state secret

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Post by Vaculatestar »

Lets see how many others support it though I imagine the Pharaoh should start searching for a suitable replacement.
"Revenge is not my purpose my friend. Victory is, you can have your revenge afterword." -Jack of Spades
Spoiler
Kingdom of Great Britain- Prince Royal, Lord of Parliament, First Lord of the Admiralty
The Kingdom of Kvatch- King
Den- Corporal
Post Reply

Return to “Palace of the Deshret”