Page 5 of 5

Names? Whaa?

Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:30 pm
by Tim Stark
Ivo wrote:Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:24 am
Tim Stark wrote:Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:31 amWell I just disowned Ivo so I'm down a kid :P
Gotta keep the fenda bloodline pure.
I mean I've got Festavo as a kid, so unless we call him a Defender now, it was probably for the leaking of PM logs rather than being Raider ;)

Anyways, Cormac adopted you so all is well :D

Names? Whaa?

Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:02 pm
by North East Somerset
It started in the LKE, so you can all blame them for that. Should have put it in the condemnation really... :ninja:

Names? Whaa?

Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:40 pm
by Tim Stark
North East Somerset wrote:Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:02 pmIt started in the LKE, so you can all blame them for that. Should have put it in the condemnation really... :ninja:
Next draft, eh? ;)

Names? Whaa?

Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:34 pm
by Transdavisia
I guess I'll be open for anyone who wants to be adopted. *stares at Kajan*

Names? Whaa?

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:04 pm
by Transdavisia
Oh god I just realized the Anumias basically control Europeia...

Names? Whaa?

Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:32 pm
by Tim Stark
Transdavisia wrote:Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:04 pmOh god I just realized the Anumias basically control Europeia...
Yeah, Anumias are definitely centered in Europeia. It's scary! :O

Names? Whaa?

Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:08 am
by Kajan
Hey Trans hey. You want a womaniser for a grandfather?

Names? Whaa?

Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:48 pm
by Andrew
Transdavisia wrote:Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:04 pmOh god I just realized the Anumias basically control Europeia...
Do they now? Hm......