Page 34 of 34

Re: Osiran Citizenship Applications

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2026 11:07 am
by Aurfea
Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Aurfea
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Aurfea

Please list your Discord ID here: AviJimar04#2999

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:I have been part of a few, but I mostly jumped around between them just to look around when I was still new to the game. None of them were particularly important to note so I cant remember their names.

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: No

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Aurfea , swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Re: Osiran Citizenship Applications

Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2026 7:22 pm
by cultofclancy
Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Calawah, Archaosi
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Calawah

Please list your Discord ID here: clancy

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates:

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Socialist Syndicalist Union

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: I'd love that, thank you :)

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Clancy, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Re: Osiran Citizenship Applications

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2026 11:34 pm
by Resentine
Aurfea wrote: ↑Fri Aug 14, 2026 11:07 am -snip-
cultofclancy wrote: ↑Sat Aug 15, 2026 7:22 pm -snip-
Both Accepted! Welcome to citizenship!

Re: Osiran Citizenship Applications

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2026 8:18 pm
by Astie
Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Astie
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Stella Lulu

Please list your Discord ID here:

827887538051088405

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates:

Aster, Astie, Aster Laurel, honestly all just variations of Aster

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:

Sparkalia(Member) Enomenos(God knows what)

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:

TSP(citizen) Atlanticana(Citizen) Astoria(Citizen) TBH(resident) TCB(Citizen) BoM(Member) TEP(Citizen) Kantrias(Citizen)
Likely several others which I have entirely forgot

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?:

No thanks

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Aster, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Re: Osiran Citizenship Applications

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2026 2:11 am
by Resentine
Astie wrote: ↑Tue Aug 25, 2026 8:18 pm -snip-
Approved! Welcome!

Re: Osiran Citizenship Applications

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2026 4:24 pm
by Waffle
Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Umhaill
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Umhaill

Please list your Discord ID here: socialistwaffle

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: Sure

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Waffle, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Re: Osiran Citizenship Applications

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2026 6:11 pm
by Resentine
Waffle wrote: ↑Tue Sep 15, 2026 4:24 pm -snip-
Accepted! Welcome to Osiris!

Re: Osiran Citizenship Applications

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 1:26 am
by statehazard
Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Statesburg
World Assembly (WA) Nation: none yet

Please list your Discord ID here: statesburgerwithfries

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates:
Spoiler
burgstates
provinceopolis
soviet_of_washington
departmentstad
norpac_liberation_front
morms_empire
the_calculus_cult
euphonium
hosertopia
great_sabatonia
dreabnought
guinea-bassoon
the_228th
gradeonica
tenor
halvorstonian_washington
arsenic_pudding
-the_pacific_states
the_opium_states
veradias
bass_trombone
the_jacksonian_state
the_washingtoners
adhdenmark
autstralia
columbian_confederation
united_american_iwi
pennsilfaanisch_schtaet
Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None right now

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Starlight, Libertarian Socialist Confederation, The Communist Bloc

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: Yes

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Statesburg, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.