Osiran Citizenship Applications

Apply for Osiran Citizenship, the Sekhmet Legion, or diplomatic status here!

Moderator: Pharaoh

Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Osiran Citizenship Applications

Post by Malphe »

[ OSIRIS CITIZENSHIP APPLICATIONS ]

Welcome to the Osiran Citizenship Applications thread! This thread is used for making applications for Citizenship of the Osiris Fraternal Order, see the below form and reply to this thread with it and your application will be reviewed by the Pharaoh or an authorised official.

Osiran Citizenship is the gateway to greater influence in our region. It grants access to confidential channels, the ability to vote on regional legislature and similar matters, and the ability to grand input on debates in the Council of Scribes! It also opens the Sekhmet Legion and civil service spheres of foreign affairs, gameside affairs, and community affairs. Furthermore, it also allows you to help decide how our delegate casts their vote in the World Assembly! See the regional guidebook for more details on the functionings of Osiris and its Citizenry.

Code: Select all

[b]Citizenship Application[/b]

Nation in Osiris: [nation]INSERT NATION HERE[/nation]
World Assembly (WA) Nation: [nation]INSERT NATION HERE[/nation]

Please list your Discord ID here: 

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates:

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?:

[i]Please swear the following oath of citizenship:[/i]

I, [Applicant's Name], swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Behold the double son of the Songstresses; Lord of Truth is your name. Behold I have come to you, I have brought you truth, I have repelled falsehood for you.

<<< The Book of the Dead >>>

malphe vytherov
(former pharaoh, guardian, priest, sub-vizier, chief vizier)

with experience comes perspective
Jakuzure
Citizen
Citizen

Re: Osiran Citizenship Applications

Post by Jakuzure »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Jakuzure
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Zhu-Li Moon ( Changes whenever I update, I guess )

Please list your Discord ID here: Jazksrkeal#4794

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: None at the moment.

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TRR and XKI

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: I have been an NSer for a bit over a decade, been a citizen/resident of maybe fifty regions. There's no way I can accurately answer this. There are also regions whose affiliation with I would rather put behind because I just don't remember those times fondly.

I have been a member of TRR since 2017. I was briefly a member of TEP and Osiris since then. Before that I guess the region that which was most formative to me was Albion.

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: No.

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Catalyse, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Last edited by Salem on Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cat knows what they did
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Re: Osirian Citizenship Applications

Post by Malphe »

Accepted! Welcome back ^^

malphe vytherov

Georghiad

Post by Georghiad »

I guess I'll go... second? Unless this is somehow the wrong page.

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Georghiad
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Georghiad

Please list your Discord ID here: Georghiad#0360

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: I think I made a few random ones before refounding this one. I didn't actually join any orginizations or anything. They're just gonna sit there and die for the sake of Georghiad.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TRR about 5 years ago or so. Maybe some others in the past? Obviously not memorable ones.

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: No, thank you.

I, Georghiad, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Last edited by Georghiad on Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

Accepted! Let me know your identity if you join via discord and will mask you there too.

malphe vytherov

Terrodus
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Terrodus »

Nation in Osiris: The Coarsal Pirates
World Assembly (WA) Nation: The Coarsal Pirates

Please list your Discord ID here: Terrodus#0009

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: N/A for now

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: No

I, Terrodus, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Cryochol

Post by Cryochol »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Cryochol
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Cryochol

Please list your Discord ID here: toastblob#4442

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Priestly Warriors

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: NPO and some other ones I can't remember

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: No

I, Cryochol, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
i never know what to put in signatures
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

Both accepted! Will get you masked up forumside promptly. - Terrodus, if you do join our discord you can just telegram a mod as proof of your identity so you can be masked.

malphe vytherov

Belsmart97

Post by Belsmart97 »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: SimCountry
World Assembly (WA) Nation: SimCountry

Please list your Discord ID here: Belsmart97#7086

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: I don't know anymore, but I have ceased to exist many times already. Hopefully, I will survive longer for now.

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: no

I, Belsmart97, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

Belsmart97 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:32 am Citizenship Application

[...]
We're picking up that this post was made via a proxy, please disable your VPN or similar service and post again in this thread!

malphe vytherov

Return to “Hall of the Ogdoad”