Sekhmet Legion Applications

Apply for Osiran Citizenship, the Sekhmet Legion, or diplomatic status here!

Moderator: Pharaoh

Ghazia
Citizen
Citizen

Badges

Re: Sekhmet Legion Applications

Post by Ghazia »

Nation in Osiris: NASAferatu

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: N/A

Organization(s) involved in: the Brotherhood of Malice, the Royal Kantrian Army

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable):6-7 Years worth of mostly raiding, little imp and a tiny bit of fenda

What is your discord username tag?: TheOneTruePi

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations and, if so, please provide details details on this incident: Prolly banned from some fenda places but afaik I am not personally PNGed from anywhere?

Please swear the following oath of allegiance:

I, Ghazi-Raham Ammar ibn Rigel Al-Asteorra, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Ghazia-Rahman Ammarah bint Rigel al-Asteorra
She/Her/Hers || Proud Queer Muslim
Trans rights are human rights.
Ahauty of the Sekhmet Legion
Legion Ribbons
Addison
Citizen
Citizen

Badges

Post by Addison »

accepted!
rabbit
Citizen
Citizen

Badges

Post by rabbit »

Nation in Osiris: Minake

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Currently Moritarchra

Organization(s) involved in: PRAF, BoM, TBH

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): About a month and a half active updating w/ PRAF, and a tag raid with BoM

What is your discord username tag?: 39rabbit

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations and, if so, please provide details details on this incident: Only on military puppets

I, rabbit, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Phoebe
Imyr Muaat
Imyr Muaat

Badges

Post by Phoebe »

Accepted! Welcome to the Legion.
Imyr Muaat of the Sekhmet Legion
Vizier of World Assembly Affairs
Sub-Vizier of Gameside Affairs

Boris Cult

Post by Boris Cult »

Nation in Osiris: Of Yeet Skeet Repeat

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: BCC !

Organization(s) involved in: Brotherhood of Malice, the ROF of Astoria and a little bit of Warzone Trinidad

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): I have done some raids with BoM, and the ROF. Did a little bit of Fash Bash with the Warzone Trinidad Mafia

What is your discord username tag?: boriscultleader

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations and, if so, please provide details details on this incident: I have no bans.

I, Boris Cult, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Phoebe
Imyr Muaat
Imyr Muaat

Badges

Post by Phoebe »

Imyr Muaat of the Sekhmet Legion
Vizier of World Assembly Affairs
Sub-Vizier of Gameside Affairs

Rudak
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Rudak »

Nation in Osiris: Rudak in Osiris

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Nazornia

Organization(s) involved in: BoM

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): Active Duty in BoM

What is your discord username tag?: darudak

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations and, if so, please provide details details on this incident: N/A

I, Rudak, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Nota
Sub-Vizier
Sub-Vizier

Badges

Post by Nota »

-----
Nota
Deputy Moshir, Sekhmet Legion
Kharostia
Citizen
Citizen

Badges

Post by Kharostia »

b]Nation in Osiris:[/b] Kharostia, Folklock (puppet and not applying)

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Kharostia

Organization(s) involved in: Citizen in Osiris and World Assembly Member since 2023, when Kharostia was revived here. I have been a member of quite a few regions, but I never really paid attention to the region until now.

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): Not a lot of "prior gameplay experience", though, because despite my nation being created in 2021, I was not very active and it ceased to exist for almost a year before revival in late 2023.

What is your discord username tag?: 1. suv0rovmc 2. baldwine. Yes, I have two accounts. There is no reason for this whatsoever.

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations and, if so, please provide details details on this incident: My one and only puppet (for now), Folklock, was banned permanently from Declansburg. I was unable to get any details on the incident, as I had done nothing wrong. I think that I was simply inactive for too long.

I, Kharostia, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Chaotic Sparkles
Citizen
Citizen

Badges

Post by Chaotic Sparkles »

Nation in Osiris: Saharan Sappho

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Not currently on any nation

Organization(s) involved in: The Sparkling Army of Sparkalia

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): The Brotherhood of Malice & Lair of the Dragon

What is your discord username tag?:

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations and, if so, please provide details details on this incident: No ban ever. Just an 8 year old WA rules violation.

I, Chaotic Sparkles, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.

Return to “Hall of the Ogdoad”