Sekhmet Legion Applications

Apply for Osiran Citizenship, the Sekhmet Legion, or diplomatic status here!

Moderator: Pharaoh

Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Sekhmet Legion Applications

Post by Malphe »

[ SEKHMET LEGION APPLICATIONS ]

Welcome to the Sekhmet Legion Applications thread! Reply to this thread with the filled out application below and the Pharaoh, Moshir, or other authorized personnel will review your application.

The Sekhmet Legion is the military arm of the Osiris Fraternal Order, authorized by grace of the Pharaoh to raid other regions and to defend the interests of Osiris abroad. We offer training in the military gameplay mechanics of NationStates for new recruits, in addition to a consistent role of great repute in the region for experienced raiders! We work with a wide variety of other organizations in tag raids, occupations, and other operations besides. To read up more on the specific workings Sekhmet Legion and military gameplay at large, please see the Sekhmet Military Guidebook dispatch.

Please note that Sekhmet membership requires Osiran Citizenship, for which you can apply here. You can make both at the same time and we'll process Citizenship first and Legion enlistment after.

Code: Select all

[b]Nation in Osiris:[/b]

[b]WA (world assembly) Nation Name:[/b]

[b]Organization(s) involved in:[/b]

[b]Prior gameplay experience (if applicable):[/b]

[b]What is your discord username tag?:[/b]

[b]Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations and, if so, please provide details details on this incident:[/b]

[b]Please swear the following oath of allegiance:[/b]

I, [Applicant's Name], swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Hail to you, great god, Lord of Justice! I have come to you, my lord, that you may bring me so that I may see your beauty for I know you and I know your name and I know the names of the forty-two gods of those who are with you in this Hall of Justice, who live on those who cherish evil and who gulp down their blood on that day of the reckoning of characters in the presence of Wennefer.

<<< The Book of the Dead >>>

malphe vytherov
(former pharaoh, guardian, priest, sub-vizier, chief vizier)

with experience comes perspective
qek

Post by qek »

Nation in Osiris: The Wheel of the Desert

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Coca Cola

Organization(s) involved in:
- Member of Lily
- Private First Class in The Black Hawks
- Assassin of the Brotherhood of Malice

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable):
Listed above

What is your discord username tag?:
qekitor#6226

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations and, if so, please provide details details on this incident:
N/A

Please swear the following oath of allegiance:

I, qekitor, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
:aguns:
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Re: Sekhmet Legion Applications

Post by Malphe »

Accepted! Masking up momentarily.

malphe vytherov
(former pharaoh, guardian, priest, sub-vizier, chief vizier)

with experience comes perspective
Alkamistan

Post by Alkamistan »

Nation In Osiris: Alkamistan
World Assembly: Yes, Alkamistan
Organizations Involved In :
Member of The Brotherhood Of Malice
Member of the Augustin Alliance
Former Diplomat For the Conch Kingdom to The Philippines
Prior game experiences: Listed above
Discord username: blitzk12#2827
Ban on My Nation: No, but I got moved because I was Inactive.

Oath:
I, Caesar The V of Alkamistan, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Phoebe
Imyr Muaat
Imyr Muaat

Badges

Post by Phoebe »

Accepted! Welcome to the Legion.
Imyr Muaat of the Sekhmet Legion
Vizier of World Assembly Affairs
Sub-Vizier of Gameside Affairs

Cryochol

Post by Cryochol »

Nation in Osiris: Cryochol

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: the Cryocholian Raiders

Organization(s) involved in: LWU, Malice

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): LWU, Malice (but have yet to do a training raid)

What is your discord username tag?: Toastblob#4442

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations and, if so, please provide details on this incident: none

I, Cryochol, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
i never know what to put in signatures
Addison
Citizen
Citizen

Badges

Post by Addison »

accepted, welcome to the legion!
SAFT
Citizen
Citizen

Badges

Post by SAFT »

Nation in Osiris: SAFT in Osiris

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Super Awesome Fun Times (usually)

Organization(s) involved in: PRAF

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): Pilot Officer in PRAF (updating/piling and I also know how to point)

What is your discord username tag?: RedLadyLFC#1417

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations and, if so, please provide details details on this incident: N/A

I, SAFT, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Phoebe
Imyr Muaat
Imyr Muaat

Badges

Post by Phoebe »

Accepted! Welcome to the Legion!
Imyr Muaat of the Sekhmet Legion
Vizier of World Assembly Affairs
Sub-Vizier of Gameside Affairs

Maadi
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Maadi »

Nation in Osiris: Maadi

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Serdequre

Organization(s) involved in: Assuming this means R/D orgs: none. See below for others.

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): Current regional architect of Warzone Airspace as Serdequre. Current Vice-Executive of the Office of World Assembly Affairs as Toonela; formerly, in the latter role: two time Delegate of the Social Liberal Union, one time Deputy Minister of Domestic Affairs, and Senior SLU Ambassador to The South Pacific and Europeia.

What is your discord username tag?: Lalli#4336

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations and, if so, please provide details details on this incident: Not applicable.

I, Maadi, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.

Return to “Hall of the Ogdoad”