Page 4 of 4

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:12 pm
by Victor Siege
The nominations have my full support.

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:18 am
by Zaolat
Joshua Bluteisen wrote:Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:28 pmI wasn't expecting such open hostility towards Treize continuing his service to the region.

His influence level is a non-threat due to the already stated influence decay; he's shown he's loyal, active, and willing to put the time into making this region better. That's why I chose him, and I'm hoping that the Deshret sees that.

I have no intent to change my initial nominations, barring a denial from the Deshret.
Just to point out I have no personal qualms with Douria. We've both done a lot for Osiris and we've both made mistakes. It's just in my opinion it's too soon.

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:39 pm
by War Wombat
Motion to vote

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:13 pm
by Ridersyl
Seconded.

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:54 pm
by Vaculatestar
To clarify Josh, do you want both round of nominations put to vote at the same time?

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:22 pm
by Joshua Bluteisen
Vaculatestar wrote:Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:54 pmTo clarify Josh, do you want both round of nominations put to vote at the same time?
Yep.

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:39 pm
by Vaculatestar
OK. I'll second and go put this to a vote.