Fest Finally Posts Nominations
Moderator: Pharaoh
Fest Finally Posts Nominations
I third the motion to vote.
Tomb
Former Citizen, Councilor, Scribe of Culture, Scribe of World Assembly Affairs, Deputy Scribe of World Assembly Affairs, and Keeper of the Deshret.
Former Citizen, Councilor, Scribe of Culture, Scribe of World Assembly Affairs, Deputy Scribe of World Assembly Affairs, and Keeper of the Deshret.
Fest Finally Posts Nominations
I fourth (I thought it was second but okay) the motion to vote.
We forgot the crackers!
---------
Councilor and (Former) Curator of the Deshret
Priest of Isis
Balder:
Member of the Storting
Minister for Foreign Affairs
---------
Councilor and (Former) Curator of the Deshret
Priest of Isis
Balder:
Member of the Storting
Minister for Foreign Affairs
- War Wombat
- Posts: 1761
- Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:00 am
Fest Finally Posts Nominations
NSA is an interesting choice. However, if he's willing to do the job, then I think he's more than capable of it. My only concern is that he might let other regions distract him from the task of running the Legion. Then again, I had that same concern about Fest, and he spectacularly proved it unfounded.
"As a marsupial, you provide the insult"
-TAO

Former Titles:
-TAO

Spoiler

Former Titles:
Spoiler
Keeper of the Deshret
Vizier of Osiris
Scribe of Culture
Assistant Director of the Diplomatic Service of Osiris
Ambassador of Osiris to The North Pacific
Ambassador of Osiris to the South Pacific (possibly)
Member of the Balder Riksdag
Vizier of Osiris
Scribe of Culture
Assistant Director of the Diplomatic Service of Osiris
Ambassador of Osiris to The North Pacific
Ambassador of Osiris to the South Pacific (possibly)
Member of the Balder Riksdag
Fest Finally Posts Nominations
Ivo never confirmed he didn't lift so I had to abstain on him.
Tim Stark
Objectively Osiris' 2nd Best Pharaoh
Objectively Osiris' 2nd Best Pharaoh