Page 3 of 4

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:52 pm
by Zaolat
Treize Dreizehn wrote:Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:39 pmConsidering the amount of myself I've devoted to Osiris in the last year, there's no way to not feel a little let down by the few folks who are voicing their fears or whatever of my couping. I doubt this would be an issue for the actual nomination vote any more than it was the last time I was nominated, but I had an idea while at work. It basically means I have to give up something, but at this point I'd rather us move towards a stable Osiris where people don't have to "worry".

Once Axis gets his endorsement level into the 70ish area, I can resign TDE's WA, hand the nation off to someone who we all trust (before I name him I want to ask him though) to take it out of Osiris (and let the influence die), and move another puppet into Osiris to serve as Vizier.

This should alleviate any threat you folks might feel at my influence levels. Again, I'm going to be incredibly disappointed if I have to do something so drastic to continue serving this region, but I will do it if the Pharaoh agrees with y'all on this point.
If devoting time to Osiris is a factor here, I have you beat Douria.

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:39 pm
by Ike
I support all the nominations.

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:08 pm
by Vaculatestar
Douria, that is a compromise I'm not only willing to consider but willing to accept.

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:27 pm
by Treize Dreizehn
Vaculatestar wrote:Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:08 pmDouria, that is a compromise I'm not only willing to consider but willing to accept.
Sev hasn't responded to my asking him on IRC, but he said in the other thread he'd be willing to hold it (probably figured I'd ask him). As I said though, this is all dependent on what the Pharaoh wants. I don't believe it's warranted or needed, but I'm willing to do it for the sake of the region if he asks.

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:28 pm
by Joshua Bluteisen
I wasn't expecting such open hostility towards Treize continuing his service to the region.

His influence level is a non-threat due to the already stated influence decay; he's shown he's loyal, active, and willing to put the time into making this region better. That's why I chose him, and I'm hoping that the Deshret sees that.

I have no intent to change my initial nominations, barring a denial from the Deshret.


_____________________________________________________________
I do, however, have two more nominations;

Scribe of Media -- Andrew

Andrew is already involved in the media department and has been here some time. He's active, and, hopefully, can increase the activity of the media department.

We want the region to start pushing out articles, dammit! :D

Scribe of Culture -- War Wombat

War Wombat is practically the king of our spam games and extremely active. You all know him, and he's a perfect fit to help shape our regional culture.

Plus, he's a fan of Doctor Who. That alone is reason enough to confirm him.

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:34 pm
by Durkadurkiranistan II
Full support of all the nominations thus far.

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:00 pm
by War Wombat
Joshua Bluteisen wrote:Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:28 pm Plus, he's a fan of Doctor Who. That alone is reason enough to confirm him.
How did you know that?

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:16 pm
by Joshua Bluteisen
War Wombat wrote:Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:00 pm
Joshua Bluteisen wrote:Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:28 pm Plus, he's a fan of Doctor Who. That alone is reason enough to confirm him.
How did you know that?
Your WA seat. =P

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:24 pm
by Vaculatestar
Yup those two look fine to me.

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:37 pm
by Revall
Good choices, the suggested compromise is being considered to allay the concerns about Treize however even without the compromise I would support Treize for the exceptional service he has shown to Osiris since I have been here regardless of his past this is a new era Osiris and as am I made to understand he has been on track ever since.