Page 2 of 5

Names? Whaa?

Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:37 am
by Tim Stark
Zaolat wrote:Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:17 am
Tim Stark wrote:Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:45 pmHi there, I'm Tim Stark, patriarch of House Stark.

Comrade, the Stark Dynasty is still doing rather well, especially after our merger with House Montresor for the mutual benefits it provided. As for House Stark though, it's certainly not just me in Osiris. Other members of note within the Osiran sphere who associate with House Stark, given that they're my children, are both our Scribe of Justice Ivo Stark and our Pharaoh Festavo Montresor-Stark. I give my kids the choice of picking up either Stark or Montresor-Stark, so it all depends on which they pick for themselves.

I'm definitely not the last remaining one in Osiris, though I may be the grumpiest ;)
Not the original Patriarch.
Never said I was, never claimed to be; just the current one, and have been for a while now.

Given that Lyanna ain't around, mantle passes.

Names? Whaa?

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:47 pm
by War Wombat
I, however, am the last of my house, at the moment. We've got some cool stuff on our island, though, so its not all bad. :)

Names? Whaa?

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:20 pm
by Transdavisia
Hm. These all seem good. Where do I sign up for them?

Names? Whaa?

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:22 pm
by Tim Stark
Mate, you don't "sign up"

Basically, you suck up to a member of the house long enough for them to be like "Fine I'll adopt you", and then hopefully they don't have an overbearing father that's capped their adoption rate :P

Names? Whaa?

Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:38 pm
by Transdavisia
Oh. :P

Names? Whaa?

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:27 am
by Lord Ravenclaw
The problem with a lot of people in a house is around policing them all - if they start being an arsehole somewhere, it's your family name and reputation that suffers.

Names? Whaa?

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:55 pm
by Tim Stark
Lord Ravenclaw wrote:Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:27 pmThe problem with a lot of people in a house is around policing them all - if they start being an arsehole somewhere, it's your family name and reputation that suffers.
Yeah, there's a reason I'm not letting any more of Ivo's kids take the Stark name, and also threaten to disown him regularly :P

Names? Whaa?

Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:43 am
by Festavo
At least you don't have to worry about this son :p

...or do you? ;)

Names? Whaa?

Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:03 pm
by Tim Stark
We'll see >_>

Names? Whaa?

Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:58 pm
by Transdavisia
Hrm.. I guess I'll try to start my own....

*sits on a rock*
*thinks what the name of the house should be*
ugh