Page 2 of 3
Fest Finally Posts Nominations
Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:07 pm
by Lord Ravenclaw
TWP is fine with Ivo as a scribe, Cormac has already made sure they knew about it. Elegarth wasn't too worried after we had a chat about it.
Had there been actual damage to TWP in Ura's rebellion (as termed by TWP), I think TWP would have reacted differently.
Fest Finally Posts Nominations
Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:58 pm
by Koth
works for me
Fest Finally Posts Nominations
Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:33 pm
by Kajan
Kyorgia wrote:Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:22 pmKajan wrote:Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:41 amI'm still a bit salty about Kyo
May I ask why?
Ur too dank 2 be cultured.
Fest Finally Posts Nominations
Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:39 pm
by Festavo
For the record, NSA has resigned from active duty in DEN.
Fest Finally Posts Nominations
Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:20 pm
by Rach
Lord Ravenclaw wrote:Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:07 pmTWP is fine with Ivo as a scribe, Cormac has already made sure they knew about it. Elegarth wasn't too worried after we had a chat about it.
Had there been actual damage to TWP in Ura's rebellion (as termed by TWP), I think TWP would have reacted differently.
Eh, other regions shouldn't care too much about a regions internal choices and it sets a bit of dangerous precedent if we allow other regions to determine who we can appoint.
I am fine with all of these.
Fest Finally Posts Nominations
Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:16 pm
by Lord Ravenclaw
In this case, I agree Rach. However, given that Cormac has shown his penchant on stirring up trouble recently, I decided to be better safe than sorry.
Fest Finally Posts Nominations
Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:58 pm
by Zaolat
So we got someone who is willing to not let military go stagnate, so cause reasons we shouldn't trust him?
Fest Finally Posts Nominations
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:39 am
by Revall
I motion to bring these nominations to a vote.
Fest Finally Posts Nominations
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:01 am
by Xoriet Montresor
On the subjects of contention:
NSA has been good at what he does from what I've seen thus far, and I'm willing to bet that he'll do a fine job. He's also respectful and generally does not cause fusses or trouble (raiding excluded because raiding does that).
Ivo, be on your best behavior. You have big shoes to fill.

But he's been a steady government member elsewhere, and I don't doubt him. If he makes me change my mind, Festavo's horsewhip will be the last of his worries.
Looks like a good Cabinet, Fest. Definitely support.
Fest Finally Posts Nominations
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:14 am
by Lord Ravenclaw
I second the motion to vote.