[SPLIT] Governer-General Discussion

Moderator: Pharaoh

User avatar
Datford-Zyvetskistaahn
Posts: 259
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am

[SPLIT] Governer-General Discussion

Post by Datford-Zyvetskistaahn »

The Islamic Republics of Iran seems to have been understood to be a colony, due to the first section containing two methods by which a region may become a colony, namely:

A) Refounded by the Legion; or
B) Requested colonial status and was approved by both this place and the Pharaoh

IRoI was understood to have qualified through the former, and had one "Koth" appointed to govern it, by virtue of that. Venico BrightAxe was appointed as Governor-General in the same vote appointing the aforesaid "Koth" as Governor of IRoI (though IRoI may no longer have a Governor, if its Governor lost membership of the Deshret, the Governor-General would remain such unless they resigned their position or were recalled).

(Linky to vote on appointments)
Possessor of a signature
User avatar
Tim Stark
Posts: 1823
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:00 am
Contact:

[SPLIT] Governer-General Discussion

Post by Tim Stark »

Honestly, I think that's pretty dumb, I always just considered IRI a trophy, nothing more. If we're going to be forced to make reports on regions we refound and then leave lying as trophies, due to this act, I've got half a mind to just draft up a repeal of it, and welcome folks to accuse me of trying to remove our Imperialist roots if I do. I imagine if I wanted to do that, I'd have done it during my 6 months as Pharaoh.
Tim Stark Objectively Osiris' 2nd Best Pharaoh
User avatar
Koth
Citizen
Citizen
Posts: 1213
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:00 am
Contact:

Honors

[SPLIT] Governer-General Discussion

Post by Koth »

[7:40:18 PM] Dave: Governer-General Venico, pursuant to Section 3.2 of the god awful Colonies and Territories Act, it is my duty as Pharaoh of Osiris to remind you that since a new executive has been elected, you must give me a summary of the state of the colony of Islamic Republics of Iran.
[7:40:34 PM] Dave: (just say it's fucking inactive so I can post this log to the Deshret and shut them up)
[7:41:35 PM] Venico: The current state is long schlong dimmidy diddle squat is happening in there.
[7:41:49 PM] Dave: Thank you for the report, Governer-General
[7:41:55 PM] Venico: As always Pharaoh

Can we close this thread now?

His Majesty Ambroscus Koth Vytherov, Hasal-Pharaoh, Bru'uh of Osiris
Khetemtai in the House of Sekhmet
Recipient of the Crown of Osiris
Recipient of the Violet Jewel of Atum

User avatar
Tim Stark
Posts: 1823
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:00 am
Contact:

[SPLIT] Governer-General Discussion

Post by Tim Stark »

Hail the Pharaoh's pragmatic measures to silence this topic.
Tim Stark Objectively Osiris' 2nd Best Pharaoh
User avatar
Ainocra
Posts: 1534
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:00 am
Contact:

[SPLIT] Governer-General Discussion

Post by Ainocra »

I dunno, I think we need more information about what type of squat and whose doing all this squatting?

laf


Alcon Enta
Fleet Marshal of Ainocra
Former Foreign Minister and Top Banana of Monkey Island
Former Keeper of the Deshret and Vizier of Osiris
"From far, from eve and morning and yon twelve-winded sky, the stuff of life to knit blew hither: here am I. ...Now--for a breath I tarry nor yet disperse apart--take my hand quick and tell me, what have you in your heart." --Roger Zelazny
User avatar
Datford-Zyvetskistaahn
Posts: 259
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am

[SPLIT] Governer-General Discussion

Post by Datford-Zyvetskistaahn »

I thank the Pharaoh for His prompt and concise response to this issue. Seeing as there seems to be little support for the Act, and to save the prospective Scribe of Justice some time, I'd bring forward the following Bill:
Colonies and Territories Act Repeal Bill wrote: Section 1: Repeal of the Colonies and Territories Act

1. The Colonies and Territories Act is repealed in entirety.
And move to vote.
Possessor of a signature
User avatar
War Wombat
Posts: 1761
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:00 am

[SPLIT] Governer-General Discussion

Post by War Wombat »

We could always use it for something other than a trophy.
"As a marsupial, you provide the insult"

-TAO


Spoiler


Former Titles:
Spoiler
Keeper of the Deshret
Vizier of Osiris
Scribe of Culture
Assistant Director of the Diplomatic Service of Osiris
Ambassador of Osiris to The North Pacific
Ambassador of Osiris to the South Pacific (possibly)
Member of the Balder Riksdag
User avatar
Koth
Citizen
Citizen
Posts: 1213
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:00 am
Contact:

Honors

[SPLIT] Governer-General Discussion

Post by Koth »

And do what with it? Expend effort on recruiting and making it active when that effort could be used to actually help Osiris?

Count me out.

His Majesty Ambroscus Koth Vytherov, Hasal-Pharaoh, Bru'uh of Osiris
Khetemtai in the House of Sekhmet
Recipient of the Crown of Osiris
Recipient of the Violet Jewel of Atum

User avatar
Tim Stark
Posts: 1823
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:00 am
Contact:

[SPLIT] Governer-General Discussion

Post by Tim Stark »

I second the proposed repeal.
Tim Stark Objectively Osiris' 2nd Best Pharaoh
User avatar
Andrew
Posts: 2146
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:00 am

[SPLIT] Governer-General Discussion

Post by Andrew »

Tim Stark wrote:Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:18 pmI second the proposed repeal.
I will put this to vote.
Andrew Grey-Anumia
Spoiler
  • Former x2 term Minister of HA (TNP)
  • Incumbent Deputy Min. of HA (TNP)
  • Incumbent Court Justice (TNP)
  • NPA Corporal (TNP)
  • HA Mentoring Director (TNP)
  • x3 Keeper of the Osiran Deshret (Osiris)
  • x2 Scribe of Media (Osiris)
  • Sekhmet Legion Corporal (Osiris)
  • x3 Former Curator of the Deshret (Osiris)
  • Councilor of the Deshret
  • Former Deputy Director of the Assembly (Lazarus)
  • Former Minister of War (Balder)
  • Former Minister of Integration and Civic Service (Balder)
  • Jomskivikings (Balder)
  • x1 member of the Storting (Balder)
  • x2 Member of the Senat (La France)
  • x1 Prime Minister of La France
  • x2 Member of Parliament (CoDN)
  • Election Commissioner (TNP)
  • x1 Minister of Foreign Affairs (CoDN)
  • Interim Prime Minister (CoDN)
  • Citizen of every GCR except TEP and TRR, Former Citizen of Europeia, Spiritus and CoDN. Citizen of Albion, KBG, UK, BI and Alexandria
Spoiler
Post Reply

Return to “Palace of the Deshret”