Page 2 of 2

Andrew for Keeper

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:16 pm
by Andrew
Festavo wrote:Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:12 pmI would appreciate it if you respond to Jakker's concerns. I am interested in your response.
I have every intentions to replying to it, don't worry :)
Jakker wrote:Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:31 pmI appreciate that you acknowledged your shortcomings as scribe during your last term due to activity. While I understand that RL gets in while, it would have been nice for some level of transparency. I am not saying a need to disclose anything, but there was no apology during your time as scribe or public acknowledgement that your activity was lacking. Furthermore, I sent you a private message and a message in the newsletter thread saying that I wanted to help and there was no response. I am not trying to say I am upset about any of that :P What concerns me though is how much RL conflicts affected your communication. As a Keeper, we have seen that communication is extremely important. As well as alertness both to the needs of the community in-game and on the forum. How can we be sure that you will be able to maintain consistent and active communications with the community?

I apologize if this sounds harsh. :P I have had minimal interactions with you in a leadership position.

Not at all, I appreciate the questions and will gladly answer them. As a Councillor, its your right to scrutinize in order to receive that answers that may shape in the making of your decision :)

Regarding transparency, that is something that concerns me. If I have not been transparent enough, I will endeavor to be more, greatly so; both as Scribe and Keeper (if elected).

I'm ashamed to say that didn't cross my mind at the time. I was so wrapped up in finishing my coursework so then I could move on to writing a draft article for the Oracle, I didn't think about announcing my troubles with activity; but more so on finishing off the draft. Regarding your PM, I have rummaged through my Inbox and I have indeed found a PM from you.......I am very sorry I didn't even reply to it :( I hope you accept my apology.

But to your main question. Like I said my schedule is becoming less occupied therefore I will have more time to be more attentive and alert to the needs of the Government and Region. I have been on the IRC everyday for several hours for the past few weeks (especially on Fridays and Weekends when i attempt to do all-nighters XD). I am on various channels each time, so its very easy to find me. I've especially been on #deshret, the Deshret's official IRC channel (to which I recommend more people join). I have also been taking on a greater role as Curator, for the last few week or so, such as supervising debates and holding votes on proposals. I am also currently serving as Acting Keeper since Ainocra's confirmation as Vizer until his successor is elected.

So even though I haven't been very active in my role as Scribe at the beginning of the year, as time progressed, you can see that I have been more present and attentive in my duties as Curator and here, in Osiris, in general. And with that improve as we approach the middle of the year, I can tell you that my activity shouldn't waiver (especially considering my parents are slightly lazy and have no intention of going on holiday any time soon :P )

Andrew for Keeper

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:35 am
by Amerion
You have my vote for Keeper :)

Andrew for Keeper

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:13 am
by Andrew
Amerion wrote:Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:35 amYou have my vote for Keeper :)
Thank You :)

Andrew for Keeper

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:54 am
by Getti
Should you lend yourself to Osiris and devote time to its benefit, then you have my vote, as that is all we can ask of those who seek higher authority in Osiris. I hope to see many good things from you, both as Keeper and in Apis.


Andrew for Keeper

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:59 pm
by Andrew
Getti wrote:Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:54 pmShould you lend yourself to Osiris and devote time to its benefit, then you have my vote, as that is all we can ask of those who seek higher authority in Osiris. I hope to see many good things from you, both as Keeper and in Apis.
Thank you for your kind words :)