Page 2 of 2
[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions
Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:15 pm
by shetef
I would also vote in favor. His activity levels as an Elder were quite low even during my term as Scribe of Justice.
[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions
Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:04 pm
by Andrew
So....has this happened as I have lost track
[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions
Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:43 pm
by shetef
I don't think it has. I motion this to vote.
[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions
Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:15 pm
by Tomb
I second the motion.
~ Tomb
[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions
Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:45 pm
by George Rahl Mountbatten VI
Thirded.
[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:57 pm
by Tim Stark
I'd personally like input from the other two Justices, as I imagine they'd know his activity best.
[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:58 pm
by Lord Ravenclaw
There isn't anything for him to do right now, he's got a good reason to be busy - he's contactable, and I've done so several times since I became an Elder. He's been active, but is understandably busy with a RL political campaign.
I don't see much reason for him being recalled as the court isn't doing anything more than it has been for most of its existence.
[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions
Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:46 pm
by Jakker
Did he make a public announcement or post saying that he'd be super busy in real life? Not because I don't believe him or that he has been in contact with others, but transparency when you are in such a high position is vital. Also, he hasn't logged into the forum for nearly two weeks. I don't feel as though expecting an Elder to log into the forum once a week is too much to ask.
Edit: To add, my point is that even if a leader is busy or there is not much to do, you should be present to the people in some way.
[Proposal] Recall Jurisdictions
Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:24 am
by Tim Stark
I'd just like the record to reflect that, given the explained circumstances, and the opposition from Elder Raven to the recall, I do oppose it.