Page 2 of 4

ISRA Joint Commander Nomination

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:23 pm
by Vaculatestar
I'll give you a short list.

Part of both raids on Hogwarts as well as both refound attempts.
Raided and held Empire of Iran against defender liberation attempts before the founder came back.
Was part of last nights raid on Canada.
Was part of the raid on Pirates. (With BoM)
Raided and refounded Kingdom of Britain.

This is is what I can remember, there's several from this year that I'm forgetting. >.>


ISRA Joint Commander Nomination

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:27 pm
by Venico
Are there any operations that you've organized? Or ones that you're proud of your work in them?

ISRA Joint Commander Nomination

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:29 pm
by Zaolat
Yet he fucked up royally with Pirates.

ISRA Joint Commander Nomination

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:29 pm
by Vaculatestar
The second and last one I personally organized, set the trigger for, and lead.

Zao not this last one, the one several months ago with Venico, the one that worked. :P

ISRA Joint Commander Nomination

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:30 pm
by Venico
*nods* While I'd like to see a little more organizational work, I think you're qualified enough. Support.

ISRA Joint Commander Nomination

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:34 pm
by Koth
Before this goes any farther, I want to just say in front of the Deshret that I'm a useless piece of shit and I should have never shoveled you some grandiose pipe dream about how I was gonna change anything. I have always had an awful attention span and when I sat around too long I lost interest in the whole thing. I was not the Joint Commander that ISRA deserved, and nobody should be thanking me for jack shit. I once again talked big and failed to deliver, which was not what the org needed after the Cerebella resignations. I just wanted to make sure you all knew that.

Vaculatestar has the same sort of drive I did when I first got the position, and I can only hope he won't be a dipshit like me and let it fade. If he wants this organization to actually mean something, he's gonna need to do a lot of work. I was in a particularly awful mood when I told him what I thought of this turn of events, but I'm remaining neutral on the nomination now. Anything's better than me.

ISRA Joint Commander Nomination

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:24 am
by Dead Account
Vac you bastard, I liked hogwarts.

ISRA Joint Commander Nomination

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:26 am
by Venico
Drexyl Nox wrote:Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:24 amVac you bastard, I liked hogwarts.
I think a lot of people in this thread had a hand in destroying Hogwarts and then reinforcing it later after LSD went Kaput.

ISRA Joint Commander Nomination

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:32 am
by Dead Account
You're all bastards

ISRA Joint Commander Nomination

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:35 am
by Zaolat
Guilty as charged.

I oppose this nomination on principle. Though logistically, I see no other choice.