Page 2 of 2

[Discussion] ISRA Joint Commander

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:21 pm
by Koth
Charles Cerebella wrote:Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:29 amLeading on from the answers though, my assumption had been that 'we are a united army, and we need to act like one' but it turned out there was a larger role and independence expected of the Legion. How do you see the role and capabilities of the two regional militaries while balancing a united army?
The patriotism from the soldiers of the Sekhmet Legion is a testament to the pride and strength of Osiris, and should not be overlooked in my task of balancing our united army. There are a few proposed changes to our current system which allow both divisions to show their contributions while still under one command structure. It is important to not diminish the obvious pride that Legionnaires show in their military, and it will retain (as will the Jomsvikings) the ability to run their own operations when it is not does not make political sense to involve ISRA.

[Discussion] ISRA Joint Commander

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:04 pm
by Charles Cerebella
Cool stuff. Look forward to seeing it in action.

[Discussion] ISRA Joint Commander

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:52 pm
by Bob Moran
Looks nice, I expect lots of ISRA-TBH joint missions in the future.

[Discussion] ISRA Joint Commander

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:54 pm
by Koth
Bob Moran wrote:Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:52 pmLooks nice, I expect lots of ISRA-TBH joint missions in the future.
You probably didn't intend to imply that I would be using my position in ISRA to further my goals with TBH, but just in case anyone is worried about something like that, don't be. I know how to keep my priorities separate and my priority for ISRA is for it to eventually be able to sustain prolonged operations on its own or with minimal assistance. Raider unity is and forever will be a huge part of my MO, but the ISRA will not be subject to the interests of outside forces. :)

[Discussion] ISRA Joint Commander

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:35 pm
by Zaolat
I can't say that I can support Koth. He's just too good at what he does and would make all the fendas look really bad. Maybe I'm to empathetic to the plights of others. :/

[Discussion] ISRA Joint Commander

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:45 pm
by Koth

[Discussion] ISRA Joint Commander

Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:40 pm
by Koth
It's been 3 days of mandatory discussion, I motion to move to a vote.

[Discussion] ISRA Joint Commander

Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:41 pm
by Treize Dreizehn
Seconded.

[Discussion] ISRA Joint Commander

Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:43 pm
by George Rahl Mountbatten VI
Thirded.