Page 2 of 3

Discussion: Atef Nominations

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:32 pm
by Vaculatestar
I'm just speaking from my experiences here in the OFO. I was not a member of the Kemetic Republic or the government following the events of last Summer but Cormac I think you have put my concerns to rest. Yes these two candidates will have my support.

Discussion: Atef Nominations

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:47 pm
by Charles Cerebella
Both have my support.

Discussion: Atef Nominations

Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:56 am
by Dennrick
I'm okay with Zyvet but have reservations about Treize for obvious reasons.

Discussion: Atef Nominations

Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:39 pm
by War Wombat
I must admit that I still have reservations about these nominations

Discussion: Atef Nominations

Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:08 pm
by Datford-Zyvetskistaahn
In regard to the post count, there is little I can say beyond that which has been said by Cormac, I suppose I am reasonably active on IRC but that is not the concern.


Discussion: Atef Nominations

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:30 am
by Asvars
I think we can all give Treize a second chance. No third chances though, so if he does something bad we'll have to be less forgiving. :(

Discussion: Atef Nominations

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:11 am
by Severisen Montresor
Please feel free to discuss this to whatever degree you feel necessary. I will not take offense to your objections. I know these candidates are perhaps a tough pill to swallow.

I know that Treize has a history with the KRO. I have come to know him pretty well, and I feel confident that he will not be a security risk.


If you have alternate suggestions, I'd certainly be open to entertaining them and discussing them.

Discussion: Atef Nominations

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:54 pm
by Rach
Cassius Cerebella wrote:Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:52 amI'm going to be the bad guy here and ask if we want to trust Treize Dreizehn with a high influence nation? His contrubutions to Osiris are certainly great, but that itself does not equate to trustworthiness.
I do trust Dourian, but I also find the irony hilarious xD

Discussion: Atef Nominations

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:17 pm
by Asvars
I would perhaps find it funny if it wasn't a big security concern, haha.

Discussion: Atef Nominations

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:47 pm
by Cormac
I move that we vote.