HAPPY NK DAY

Moderators: Pharaoh, Sub-Vizier, Vizier, Chief Vizier

Post Reply
User avatar
Cormac
Posts: 5085
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:00 am
Contact:

Honors

HAPPY NK DAY

Post by Cormac »

Happy birthday NK! We'll pretend this is a party hat: :fez:
His Majesty Cormac Skollvaldr
Bru'uh of Osiris - Co-Founder of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris (3x)
Khetemtai in the House of Osiris

"Follow your arrow wherever it points." - Kacey Musgraves, "Follow Your Arrow"
User avatar
Kyorgia
Posts: 994
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:00 am

HAPPY NK DAY

Post by Kyorgia »

Happy Birthday!
Spoiler
Spoiler
Firehelm: Lord General
HYDRA Command: Captain
Osiris: Curator x2, Scribe of Culture X2, Deputy Scribe
Grand Central: Regent of Military Affairs
Lazarus: Citizen, People's Congress member
The Rejected Realms: Officer of Human Resources, Officer of Internal Affairs x2, Officer of Outreach, Speaker x2
The Roman Empire: Legatus
Balder: Member of the Riksdag, Member of the Storting x6, Lawspeaker x2, Statsaraadet of integration, Statsminister
Jakker
Posts: 461
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:00 am

HAPPY NK DAY

Post by Jakker »

:blama: Happy birthday NK!
User avatar
Tomb
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:00 am

HAPPY NK DAY

Post by Tomb »

Happy Birthday, NK! :)
Tomb
Former Citizen, Councilor, Scribe of Culture, Scribe of World Assembly Affairs, Deputy Scribe of World Assembly Affairs, and Keeper of the Deshret.


User avatar
Neo Kervoskia
Posts: 331
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:00 am

Honors

HAPPY NK DAY

Post by Neo Kervoskia »

Another year older, but not wiser.

Griffin X
Proudly Osiran since 2011
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris
Card-Carrying Member of the Ex-Feeder Tyrants Club
User avatar
Zaolat
Posts: 603
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:00 am

HAPPY NK DAY

Post by Zaolat »

I'm glad you're keeping the title tradition alive Cormac :P
Zaolat
The First Pharaoh, Pharaoh Emeritus

Spoiler
Avakael wrote:If the UDL is an NGO, then the LKE is very clearly conducting a war on terrorism. Terrorism perpetuated by the United Defenders League, lead by a man who has shaped his organization to have a culture of wishing to wear tights, live in forests, and possibly even dress up as furries, something which only Todd McCloud may do. I believe this war, therefore, should not be a matter of raiding and defending. It's a matter of moral decency. Don't wear tights. Don't live in forests. Don't dress up and roleplay as animals. It's wrong, and the LKE is taking the initiative to exterminate this horrible organization.
<+Zaolat> you know I hear if a man eats lots of pineapples and it's juice good things happen
<+Xoriet> :D
<+Xoriet> Awesome
<@Venico> Sigged
<+Xoriet> VENICO
<+Zeorus> XD
<@Venico> Xoriet! <3
<+Xoriet> I meant Nox's Nether Faerie Dragon ;x;
<@Venico> Uh huh, Sure
<+Xoriet> I didn't even see Zao's thing
<+Xoriet> ;x;
<+Xoriet> I hate you all
<@Venico> Nope
<@Venico> That's copyright
<@Venico> Night Father TM
<@Treize_Dreizehn> <Xoriet> I didn't even see Zao's thing <--- That's what she said.
<@Treize_Dreizehn> my work here is done
<@Venico> Did the pineapple improve it Xoriet?
<+Xoriet> Now I really hold deep loathing for all of you ={
Post Reply

Return to “General Archive”