I hate the fucker OOC, but that should have no bearing on regional politics.
Do what thou wilt.
[Discussion] Removing Persona Non Grata Status for Karpathos/Aperi
Moderator: Pharaoh
[Discussion] Removing Persona Non Grata Status for Karpathos/Aperi

His Majesty Ambroscus Koth Vytherov, Hasal-Pharaoh, Bru'uh of Osiris
Khetemtai in the House of Sekhmet
Recipient of the Crown of Osiris
Recipient of the Violet Jewel of Atum


[Discussion] Removing Persona Non Grata Status for Karpathos/Aperi
Karp is a tool but he is the finest tool NS knows.
I support this.
I support this.
[Discussion] Removing Persona Non Grata Status for Karpathos/Aperi
I motion to vote then
Alcon Enta
Fleet Marshal of Ainocra
Former Foreign Minister and Top Banana of Monkey Island
Former Keeper of the Deshret and Vizier of Osiris
"From far, from eve and morning and yon twelve-winded sky, the stuff of life to knit blew hither: here am I. ...Now--for a breath I tarry nor yet disperse apart--take my hand quick and tell me, what have you in your heart." --Roger Zelazny
Fleet Marshal of Ainocra
Former Foreign Minister and Top Banana of Monkey Island
Former Keeper of the Deshret and Vizier of Osiris
"From far, from eve and morning and yon twelve-winded sky, the stuff of life to knit blew hither: here am I. ...Now--for a breath I tarry nor yet disperse apart--take my hand quick and tell me, what have you in your heart." --Roger Zelazny
- Joshua Bluteisen
- Posts: 447
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
[Discussion] Removing Persona Non Grata Status for Karpathos/Aperi
I second.
Resident Angry Old Person of the Osiris Fraternal Order
House Bluteisen
Axis of Evil on EsperNet & SwiftIRC || ygfbv on ColdFront
<Zeorus> because we're not all smart like you, Axis
<Zeorus> some of us have the privilege of being dumb ;_;
House Bluteisen
Axis of Evil on EsperNet & SwiftIRC || ygfbv on ColdFront
<Zeorus> because we're not all smart like you, Axis<Zeorus> some of us have the privilege of being dumb ;_;
Spoiler
Patriarch of House Bluteisen
Owner of the New Galactic Empire forum
Legionnaire of the Sekhmet Legion & Soldier of the Imperial Sovereign Realms Army
Red Guard of the New Galactic Empire
Holder of the Scale of Ma'at
Holder of the Seal of Vigilance
Owner of the New Galactic Empire forum
Legionnaire of the Sekhmet Legion & Soldier of the Imperial Sovereign Realms Army
Red Guard of the New Galactic Empire
Holder of the Scale of Ma'at
Holder of the Seal of Vigilance
Spoiler
Medjai Guardsman
Vizier of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Marshal General of the Sekhmet Legion
Sepatarch of the 7th Sepatarchy of the Kemetic Republic of Osiris
Acting-Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Osiran Atef
Vizier of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Marshal General of the Sekhmet Legion
Sepatarch of the 7th Sepatarchy of the Kemetic Republic of Osiris
Acting-Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Osiran Atef
[Discussion] Removing Persona Non Grata Status for Karpathos/Aperi
Third
Zaolat
The First Pharaoh, Pharaoh Emeritus
The First Pharaoh, Pharaoh Emeritus
Spoiler
Avakael wrote:If the UDL is an NGO, then the LKE is very clearly conducting a war on terrorism. Terrorism perpetuated by the United Defenders League, lead by a man who has shaped his organization to have a culture of wishing to wear tights, live in forests, and possibly even dress up as furries, something which only Todd McCloud may do. I believe this war, therefore, should not be a matter of raiding and defending. It's a matter of moral decency. Don't wear tights. Don't live in forests. Don't dress up and roleplay as animals. It's wrong, and the LKE is taking the initiative to exterminate this horrible organization.
<+Zaolat> you know I hear if a man eats lots of pineapples and it's juice good things happen
<+Xoriet>
<+Xoriet> Awesome
<@Venico> Sigged
<+Xoriet> VENICO
<+Zeorus> XD
<@Venico> Xoriet! <3
<+Xoriet> I meant Nox's Nether Faerie Dragon ;x;
<@Venico> Uh huh, Sure
<+Xoriet> I didn't even see Zao's thing
<+Xoriet> ;x;
<+Xoriet> I hate you all
<@Venico> Nope
<@Venico> That's copyright
<@Venico> Night Father TM
<@Treize_Dreizehn> <Xoriet> I didn't even see Zao's thing <--- That's what she said.
<@Treize_Dreizehn> my work here is done
<@Venico> Did the pineapple improve it Xoriet?
<+Xoriet> Now I really hold deep loathing for all of you ={
