Motion For Full Deshret Vote on Deshret Application

Moderator: Pharaoh

Post Reply
Treize Dreizehn
Posts: 942
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am

Honors

Motion For Full Deshret Vote on Deshret Application

Post by Treize Dreizehn »

As per section 3.1.b of the State Code of Osiris, I move for a full vote of the Deshret on the topic of Tim Stark's application acceptance.
User avatar
Ike
Posts: 163
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:00 am

Motion For Full Deshret Vote on Deshret Application

Post by Ike »

Seconded?
"Regarding couping, whatever crappy track records I may have on other matters, I have never supported a coup against a Feeder or Sinker. I have opposed every coup that has been perpetrated against a Feeder or Sinker during my time in NationStates, including the NPO coup against Lazarus. There's no reason to believe I would coup and every reason to believe I wouldn't, but I know I won't convince anyone who is predisposed to thinking I'm bad news, so that's all I have to say on the matter."
- Cormac
User avatar
Dennrick
Posts: 369
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am

Motion For Full Deshret Vote on Deshret Application

Post by Dennrick »

I'll third.
User avatar
War Wombat
Posts: 1761
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:00 am

Motion For Full Deshret Vote on Deshret Application

Post by War Wombat »

Fourthed
"As a marsupial, you provide the insult"

-TAO


Spoiler


Former Titles:
Spoiler
Keeper of the Deshret
Vizier of Osiris
Scribe of Culture
Assistant Director of the Diplomatic Service of Osiris
Ambassador of Osiris to The North Pacific
Ambassador of Osiris to the South Pacific (possibly)
Member of the Balder Riksdag
Post Reply

Return to “Palace of the Deshret”