[vote]Treaty of Tatooine

Moderator: Pharaoh

Ridersyl

Honors

[vote]Treaty of Tatooine

Post by Ridersyl »

Abstain
I've learned more about the minds of men on the internet than I have in any book.

Gracious Lady Sylvia Montresor
Lady of Lycopolis
Honored with Crown of Osiris
The First Chief Vizier

Koth - 4/27/2017
all i get is wood

Joshua Bluteisen

[vote]Treaty of Tatooine

Post by Joshua Bluteisen »

aye
Resident Angry Old Person of the Osiris Fraternal Order
House Bluteisen
Axis of Evil on EsperNet & SwiftIRC || ygfbv on ColdFront <Zeorus> because we're not all smart like you, Axis
<Zeorus> some of us have the privilege of being dumb ;_;
Spoiler
Patriarch of House Bluteisen
Owner of the New Galactic Empire forum
Legionnaire of the Sekhmet Legion & Soldier of the Imperial Sovereign Realms Army
Red Guard of the New Galactic Empire
Holder of the Scale of Ma'at
Holder of the Seal of Vigilance
Spoiler
Medjai Guardsman
Vizier of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Marshal General of the Sekhmet Legion
Sepatarch of the 7th Sepatarchy of the Kemetic Republic of Osiris
Acting-Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Osiran Atef
Ike

[vote]Treaty of Tatooine

Post by Ike »

Aye.
"Regarding couping, whatever crappy track records I may have on other matters, I have never supported a coup against a Feeder or Sinker. I have opposed every coup that has been perpetrated against a Feeder or Sinker during my time in NationStates, including the NPO coup against Lazarus. There's no reason to believe I would coup and every reason to believe I wouldn't, but I know I won't convince anyone who is predisposed to thinking I'm bad news, so that's all I have to say on the matter."
- Cormac
Sector ZYX

[vote]Treaty of Tatooine

Post by Sector ZYX »

Aye
Ainur Military Activity Squire
Dancing Sharks, The Caucasus, Warzone Australia, Gielinor, The Banana Republic, Caliba, Rome, Portugal, ZZ 9 Plural Z Alpha, The Land of Amani, Region Inc, Frozen Pacific

[spoiler=Former Game Positions] [color=#5a70b3] President of Grand Central, Grand Ambassador of Grand Central, Corporal of The Grand Army[/color] [color=#fb8a00]Vice Chancellor of The Kodiak Republic, Private of The Kodiak Militia[/color] [color=#fff]1st Lieutenant of Unknown, Senator of Unknown, Deputy Minister of Community of Unknown[/color] [color=#ee4a2d]Sergeant of New Folsom, Minister of Recruitment of New Folsom[/color] [color=#090] Senator/Speaker of Ainur, Attorney General of Ainur, Minister of Ainur[/color] [/spoiler][c][spoiler=Current Game Positions][color=#090]Squire in the Knights of Ainur, Member of The Assembly [/color][/spoiler][c][spoiler=Ainurian Merits][color=#80a0ff]Best Newcomer :: 2nd Annual Ainur Day Awards [/color] [color=yellow]Distinguished Service Medal in Bronze[/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/8IhKYEn.png[/img][img]http://z5.ifrm.com/30435/29/0/p1226284/2.png[/img] [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Quotes] [quote=Fleet Admiral William Halsey Potato] [big][big][big][color=#fe0]And there you fucking go again! You know damn well that those fucking "Hey Halsey" posts of yours annoy and bug me and you've also been told to fucking stop! [/color] [color=#ee4a2d]I would like to request Michael SanArkus be temporarily banned or at least have something done for his blatant disregard of being told to knock of those fucking "Hey Halsey" posts that he does only to annoy me. I would try to sue him or something but being deliberately annoyed isn't covered by any of the two methods of suing someone. The civil suit option however seems like it would've in this case. [/color] [color=orange]Someone throw Mike out of the damn bar NOW![/color][/big][/big][/big][/quote] [quote=Ashton Mercer] [big][big][big][color=blue]I actually never realized that until now. I never thought I would say this, but I want Saddam back![/color][/big][/big][/big][/quote] [quote=Augustus Anumia][big][big][big][color=purple]That picture is totally inappropriate. Honestly, he should probably end up before a court for that. This is an [b]official cessation order[/b] under s. 34(6) of the Criminal Code to Michael SanArkus to cease posting meaningless, disruptive, unduly vexatious posts.[/color] [color=red]God[/color] [color=white]bless[/color] [color=blue]the[/color] [color=red]U[/color][color=white]S[/color][color=blue]A[/color][color=white]! [/color] [color=red]Official Warning Under Section 34(6) of the Criminal Code Michael SanArkus is hereby ordered to cease and desist from spamming. Failure to comply with this order may result in an increased sentence upon conviction for spamming.[/color][/big][/big][/big][/quote] [quote=Crushita Potato][color=#090][big][big][big]Sigged[/big][/big][/big][/color][/quote] [quote=Felicity Mercer][color=pink][big][big][big]On your knees, boy.[/big][/big][/big][/color][/quote] [/spoiler]

Fleet Admiral William Halsey-Potato wrote:Hey Michael. I love you friend.
Raxion
Citizen
Citizen

[vote]Treaty of Tatooine

Post by Raxion »

aye
oo wee oo i look just like lord osiris
oh oh, and she's isis many-named
i don't care how they pray about us anyway
i don't care bout that
Datford-Zyvetskistaahn

[vote]Treaty of Tatooine