Colonial Nominations
Moderator: Pharaoh
Colonial Nominations
I support both nominations.
I've learned more about the minds of men on the internet than I have in any book.
Gracious Lady Sylvia Montresor
Lady of Lycopolis
Honored with Crown of Osiris
The First Chief Vizier
Koth - 4/27/2017
all i get is wood
Gracious Lady Sylvia Montresor
Lady of Lycopolis
Honored with Crown of Osiris
The First Chief Vizier
Koth - 4/27/2017
all i get is wood
Colonial Nominations
I like both.

Priest of Apis
Priest of Seshat
Deputy-Scribe of Isis
Councillor of the Osiris Deshret
Legionnaire of the Sekhmet Legion
- Severisen Montresor
- Resident

- Posts: 2432
- Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:00 am
Colonial Nominations
Support.


Deshreti
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris
Former Guardian of the Atef
Former Marshal General of the Sekhmet Legion
Nomarch of Terenuthis
Lord of House Isaraider
-
Treize Dreizehn
- Posts: 942
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
Colonial Nominations
Support both. Move to vote.
Colonial Nominations
Second.

Spoiler
|~Guardian~|
|-Deshret Councilor-|-Member of the Priesthood of Horus-|
|-Deshret Councilor-|-Member of the Priesthood of Horus-|
- Vaculatestar
- Posts: 1047
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
- Location: state secret
Colonial Nominations
Seconded. Will post vote when not on phone.
"Revenge is not my purpose my friend. Victory is, you can have your revenge afterword." -Jack of Spades
Spoiler
Kingdom of Great Britain- Prince Royal, Lord of Parliament, First Lord of the Admiralty
The Kingdom of Kvatch- King
Den- Corporal
The Kingdom of Kvatch- King
Den- Corporal
Colonial Nominations
I'm just going to say, Koth's recent regions that he's been taking care of that have CTEd due to neglect don't errr...inspire the most confidence for me. =P

~First Lord of Giza~
The Axe of Osiris