Atef Nomination
Moderator: Pharaoh
Atef Nomination
I'm prepared to make an additional nomination to the Atef. My nominee really needs no introduction, having served already as Vizier and then briefly as Pharaoh following Lord Ravenclaw's resignation from office. I'm referring, of course, to Joshua Bluteisen.
The influence on his nation in Osiris, Ikand, is already impressive, and if he is confirmed to the Atef that will stop the decay of that influence. I have wanted to avoid pulling WA mobile soldiers of the Legion onto the Atef and into WA immobility, but with an endorsement count for the Pharaoh of 50-70 looking very much like our new and potentially permanent reality, I regard it as imperative for us to have a healthy security council. Healthy means more members.
I appreciate the Deshret's consideration and of course Josh and I are happy to take any questions you may have.
The influence on his nation in Osiris, Ikand, is already impressive, and if he is confirmed to the Atef that will stop the decay of that influence. I have wanted to avoid pulling WA mobile soldiers of the Legion onto the Atef and into WA immobility, but with an endorsement count for the Pharaoh of 50-70 looking very much like our new and potentially permanent reality, I regard it as imperative for us to have a healthy security council. Healthy means more members.
I appreciate the Deshret's consideration and of course Josh and I are happy to take any questions you may have.
His Majesty Cormac Skollvaldr
Bru'uh of Osiris - Co-Founder of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris (3x)
Khetemtai in the House of Osiris
"Follow your arrow wherever it points." - Kacey Musgraves, "Follow Your Arrow"
Bru'uh of Osiris - Co-Founder of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris (3x)
Khetemtai in the House of Osiris
"Follow your arrow wherever it points." - Kacey Musgraves, "Follow Your Arrow"
- Vaculatestar
- Posts: 1047
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
- Location: state secret
Atef Nomination
No questions from me, absolute support of this nomination.
"Revenge is not my purpose my friend. Victory is, you can have your revenge afterword." -Jack of Spades
Spoiler
Kingdom of Great Britain- Prince Royal, Lord of Parliament, First Lord of the Admiralty
The Kingdom of Kvatch- King
Den- Corporal
The Kingdom of Kvatch- King
Den- Corporal
- Severisen Montresor
- Resident

- Posts: 2432
- Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:00 am
Atef Nomination
Full support. He's been devoted to Osiris for a long time.


Deshreti
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris
Former Guardian of the Atef
Former Marshal General of the Sekhmet Legion
Nomarch of Terenuthis
Lord of House Isaraider
Atef Nomination
Support! 

Spoiler
|~Guardian~|
|-Deshret Councilor-|-Member of the Priesthood of Horus-|
|-Deshret Councilor-|-Member of the Priesthood of Horus-|
Atef Nomination
Full support
Andrew Grey-Anumia
Spoiler
- Former x2 term Minister of HA (TNP)
- Incumbent Deputy Min. of HA (TNP)
- Incumbent Court Justice (TNP)
- NPA Corporal (TNP)
- HA Mentoring Director (TNP)
- x3 Keeper of the Osiran Deshret (Osiris)
- x2 Scribe of Media (Osiris)
- Sekhmet Legion Corporal (Osiris)
- x3 Former Curator of the Deshret (Osiris)
- Councilor of the Deshret
- Former Deputy Director of the Assembly (Lazarus)
- Former Minister of War (Balder)
- Former Minister of Integration and Civic Service (Balder)
- Jomskivikings (Balder)
- x1 member of the Storting (Balder)
- x2 Member of the Senat (La France)
- x1 Prime Minister of La France
- x2 Member of Parliament (CoDN)
- Election Commissioner (TNP)
- x1 Minister of Foreign Affairs (CoDN)
- Interim Prime Minister (CoDN)
- Citizen of every GCR except TEP and TRR, Former Citizen of Europeia, Spiritus and CoDN. Citizen of Albion, KBG, UK, BI and Alexandria
Spoiler

-
Sector ZYX
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:00 am
- Location: Kentucky
Atef Nomination
looks like everyone else is supportive, so I am too
Ainur Military Activity Squire
Dancing Sharks, The Caucasus, Warzone Australia, Gielinor, The Banana Republic, Caliba, Rome, Portugal, ZZ 9 Plural Z Alpha, The Land of Amani, Region Inc, Frozen Pacific
[spoiler=Former Game Positions]
[color=#5a70b3] President of Grand Central, Grand Ambassador of Grand Central, Corporal of The Grand Army[/color]
[color=#fb8a00]Vice Chancellor of The Kodiak Republic, Private of The Kodiak Militia[/color]
[color=#fff]1st Lieutenant of Unknown, Senator of Unknown, Deputy Minister of Community of Unknown[/color]
[color=#ee4a2d]Sergeant of New Folsom, Minister of Recruitment of New Folsom[/color]
[color=#090] Senator/Speaker of Ainur, Attorney General of Ainur, Minister of Ainur[/color]
[/spoiler][c][spoiler=Current Game Positions][color=#090]Squire in the Knights of Ainur, Member of The Assembly
[/color][/spoiler][c][spoiler=Ainurian Merits][color=#80a0ff]Best Newcomer :: 2nd Annual Ainur Day Awards [/color]
[color=yellow]Distinguished Service Medal in Bronze[/color]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/8IhKYEn.png[/img][img]http://z5.ifrm.com/30435/29/0/p1226284/2.png[/img]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Quotes]
[quote=Fleet Admiral William Halsey Potato]
[big][big][big][color=#fe0]And there you fucking go again! You know damn well that those fucking "Hey Halsey" posts of yours annoy and bug me and you've also been told to fucking stop! [/color]
[color=#ee4a2d]I would like to request Michael SanArkus be temporarily banned or at least have something done for his blatant disregard of being told to knock of those fucking "Hey Halsey" posts that he does only to annoy me. I would try to sue him or something but being deliberately annoyed isn't covered by any of the two methods of suing someone. The civil suit option however seems like it would've in this case. [/color]
[color=orange]Someone throw Mike out of the damn bar NOW![/color][/big][/big][/big][/quote]
[quote=Ashton Mercer]
[big][big][big][color=blue]I actually never realized that until now. I never thought I would say this, but I want Saddam back![/color][/big][/big][/big][/quote]
[quote=Augustus Anumia][big][big][big][color=purple]That picture is totally inappropriate. Honestly, he should probably end up before a court for that.
This is an [b]official cessation order[/b] under s. 34(6) of the Criminal Code to Michael SanArkus to cease posting meaningless, disruptive, unduly vexatious posts.[/color]
[color=red]God[/color] [color=white]bless[/color] [color=blue]the[/color] [color=red]U[/color][color=white]S[/color][color=blue]A[/color][color=white]! [/color]
[color=red]Official Warning Under Section 34(6) of the Criminal Code
Michael SanArkus is hereby ordered to cease and desist from spamming. Failure to comply with this order may result in an increased sentence upon conviction for spamming.[/color][/big][/big][/big][/quote]
[quote=Crushita Potato][color=#090][big][big][big]Sigged[/big][/big][/big][/color][/quote]
[quote=Felicity Mercer][color=pink][big][big][big]On your knees, boy.[/big][/big][/big][/color][/quote]
[/spoiler]
Dancing Sharks, The Caucasus, Warzone Australia, Gielinor, The Banana Republic, Caliba, Rome, Portugal, ZZ 9 Plural Z Alpha, The Land of Amani, Region Inc, Frozen Pacific
Fleet Admiral William Halsey-Potato wrote:Hey Michael. I love you friend.
- North East Somerset
- Posts: 590
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
Atef Nomination
Full support.
