Wepet Renpet Sirius’ Return

Home to the Department of Community Affairs, responsible for administering Osiran community and integration.

Moderators: Pharaoh, Sub-Vizier, Vizier, Chief Vizier

Cretanja
Guardian
Guardian

Badges

Wepet Renpet Sirius’ Return

Post by Cretanja »

Dragonian Alliance wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:18 am Wepet Renpet occurs when the star Sirius returns to the sky. As we all know Sirius is the brightest star in Canis Maior, so to celebrate please place pictures of dogs here. As a note, cats will also be accepted due to our Egyptian theme.
viewtopic.php?f=353&t=30669407
^ Take a gander at the pet pics from last year!~ 🐶🐱
🦉 Priest Guardian Deputy Scribe Sekhmet Legionnaire Vizier of Community Affairs Avowed Master of the Temple of Nun Self Proclaimed Lord Protector of Owls Worldwide
Spoiler
Bendicion

Re: Wepet Renpet Sirius’ Return

Post by Bendicion »

I wish more or less the same wish last year. Which are my wishes for everyoe to be in a better place than where they are right now.

I also want to give a big appreciation wish for Cretj who has been nothing but a great vizier for us! Hey there Cretj! I wish nothing but all the big hugs and loves for you! Stay merry and energetic but also take time to have your personal time for relaxation and rest. You deserve ittt!! Meeepu~
>>> BENDICION | A STORY KEPT SAFE <<<
ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱ ɪɴ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛᴜʟᴀᴛᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ꜰ**ᴋᴇᴅ
Part of the Brave 108 | Liberation of Layem
I like quiet | I hate insensitivity | Perseverance is my drug

""You'll be back. Once you start, you can never stop.""
~ The Sapientia, c.2014
Aqual

Post by Aqual »

i wish for ben to post in the right thread :D

jkjk, here is dog
Cretanja
Guardian
Guardian

Badges

Post by Cretanja »

Here is Salem Beaux sleeping on top of fresh-out-the-dryer towels…

🦉 Priest Guardian Deputy Scribe Sekhmet Legionnaire Vizier of Community Affairs Avowed Master of the Temple of Nun Self Proclaimed Lord Protector of Owls Worldwide
Spoiler

Return to “Shrine of Ptah”