Moderators: Pharaoh, Sub-Vizier, Vizier, Chief Vizier

Cretanja
Guardian
Guardian

Badges

Re: Osiran of the Week!

Post by Cretanja »

For this week’s Osiran of the Week, I announce: Hazel

It’s high time we shine some light on our beloved dear Pharaoh Hazel-Malphe! I remember when I joined Osi, I greatly pestered my mentors Draco and Koth… and when I needed someone else to pester, I always went to Hazel. I specifically went to Hazel, because Hazel was always online, fixing something, or making something better. Even before she was the Pharaoh, she had an initiative to do great things, and she was never rude in the slightest of way; no matter how silly the questions I bombarded her with, may have been. Every Osiran, I’m sure, can give testimony to Hazel’s friendly yet hard-working attitude that has made us ever stronger as a region and community. As Pharaoh she leads us gracefully, as our friend, she completes us. 💜🐀

Hazel, I am proud to call you my Pharaoh! And prouder to call you a friend! Osiris wouldn’t be home without you! 💜🥰
🦉 Priest Guardian Deputy Scribe Sekhmet Legionnaire Vizier of Community Affairs Avowed Master of the Temple of Nun Self Proclaimed Lord Protector of Owls Worldwide
Spoiler
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

nah they suck

malphe vytherov
(former pharaoh, guardian, priest, sub-vizier, chief vizier)

with experience comes perspective
Phoebe
Imyr Muaat
Imyr Muaat

Badges

Post by Phoebe »

Hazel's ascent to Pharaoh is by far one of the best things that have ever happened to Osiris. Every part of this region has greatly benefited from her presence, especially the Sekhmet Legion. She is a friendly conversationalist, a skilled diplomat, and a trustworthy confidant. Overall, a great person to talk to and be around.

Damn, we were so close to just having no one talk about Hazel XD
Imyr Muaat of the Sekhmet Legion
Vizier of World Assembly Affairs
Sub-Vizier of Gameside Affairs

Cretanja
Guardian
Guardian

Badges

Post by Cretanja »

For this week’s Osiran of the Week, I announce: Mike

Mike’s contributions to our regional community over the years has been massive, to say the very least. I missed out on seeing his brilliance in FA, and that’s truly such a shame! Because, it must have been so fun having an FA Vizier who’s trigger happy with missile launch codes and who’s personal mantra is “war is good”, lol. In seriousness though, Mike is such a valued member of our community, and his long term contributions have forever earned him my respect; least the fact that Mike is genuinely just an all around respectable person. We wouldn’t be the Osiris we are today without you, Mike, I’m certain of it. Thank you so much! 💜

You’re a really cool guy, and I’m very happy I’ve gotten the chance to meet you! 💜🥰
🦉 Priest Guardian Deputy Scribe Sekhmet Legionnaire Vizier of Community Affairs Avowed Master of the Temple of Nun Self Proclaimed Lord Protector of Owls Worldwide
Spoiler
Mike
Citizen
Citizen

Honors

Post by Mike »

Oh brother, that guy stinks!
Former Positions
Foreign Affairs Vizier
Sub-Vizier of Diplomacy
Marshal General and Moshir of the Sekhmet Legion
Guardian of Osiris
His Serene Grace, Wiktor Orłowski-Skollvaldr, Irypatha of Nubt

Recipient of the Sword of Sekhmet

Declarer of wars, former Raider of regions

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Pro Fide, Lege et Rege

"Because we do not beg for our freedom. We fight for it." -General Witold Urbanowicz
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

Wayyy late but real talk Mike is one of the oldest Osirans still active and I'm glad he's stuck around

malphe vytherov

Cretanja
Guardian
Guardian

Badges

Post by Cretanja »

For this week’s Osiran of the Week, I announce: Skar

This week I am very happy to shine some light on my good friend, Skar! He’s been an Osiran for while now and has contributed to some really fun and memorable VCs and conversations. I’m very happy to have met Skar, and I was even happier when he joined the Osiran Citizenry all those months ago! 💜🦉

Here’s to another year of our friendship, Skar! And I hope you continue being amazing. 💜🦉
Spoiler
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

Easily in the top 50% for Bird-themed NSers.

malphe vytherov

Skar Quilor
Diplomat
Diplomat

Post by Skar Quilor »

Thank you both for the kind words <3
Cretanja
Guardian
Guardian

Badges

Post by Cretanja »

For this week’s Osiran of the Week, I announce: Nota

Nota is such a bright and intelligent human being; I'm envious of their brain power - the ability to code and bring to life numbers and letters on a screen is a real power! Since being in Osiris, Nota has been nothing but a delight to be around. They are always - always - incredibly kind of everyone they talk to, and has been such a fun to vibe with in many a VCs. Nota is a valuable member of the Sekhmet Legion and an even more valuable citizen of Osiris! I don't remember how or why they started doing the monthly Spotify playlists on the RMB, but it's awesome and very engaging with our community! I am very grateful for all Nota does, as I'm sure we all are.

Thank you for being super cool, Nota! 💜
Spoiler

Return to “Community Affairs Archive”