Citizen Application - JellyJoe198

Apply for citizenship here! Citizenship is the best way to get more involved in Osiris.

Moderator: Pharaoh

JellyJoe198

Citizen Application - JellyJoe198

Post by JellyJoe198 »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Whada Wat, Rens forearm
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Whada Wat

Please list your Discord ID here: JellyJoe198

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Rens forearm

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Osiris

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: I cant remember the name because I switched about a year ago, but I first started with a very small friend group at my school that got disbanded.

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: yes

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, JellyJoe, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Anabelle

Honors

Re: Citizen Application - JellyJoe198

Post by Anabelle »

Accepted! Welcome to Osiris! :osiris:

Hasal-Pharaoh Mahira Anabelle
Child of Osiris
Proud daughter of Halo
Spoiler

Former Positions
Pharaoh of Osiris
Vizier of Community Affairs