Renunciation of Citizenship

Apply for citizenship here! Citizenship is the best way to get more involved in Osiris.

Moderator: Pharaoh

Tiber Septim

Post by Tiber Septim »

I Tiber Septim hereby renounce my citizenship immediately.

Knowledge is Power
Altino
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Altino »

How kind of you. God knows what you were leaking from Osiris.
Altino Asteorra
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris
Karma Sage
Occasional Punstress
Very, very fond of owls
{o,o}
|)__)
-”-”-
Wymondham

Honors

Post by Wymondham »

Thank god, I'm so glad that you weren't appointed deputy scribe despite the fact you messaged me and probably Agapiosa as well asking to be one I also thank the lord you didn't get into the Council of Viziers. So good riddance is all I have to say to you.
His Grace, The Lord Master Wymondham Lacerta, Heritepa'a of Akhmim, Hatyaa and Member of the Ancient Order of Ma'at
Spoiler
Spoiler

Regional Honours:
Heritepa'a of Akhmim (January 2 2020)
Hatyaa (October 26 2018)
Member of the Ancient Order of Ma'at (5 April 2019):

Nuclear War Survivor:
The Legion April 2017:

Syberian Badgers with Caek:

Osiris NSWF:

RMB Dream Team:

Osiris Oracle:

Politics Amino Refound:
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Positions:

Priest 6 July 2019 - 6 June 2021
Vizier of Community Affairs 5 April 2020 - 6 June 2021
Guardian 26 February 2020 - 6 June 2021
Liwaa' of the Sekhmet Legion
Vizier of Foreign Affairs (19 October 2019 - 5 April 2020)
Chief Scribe(1st March 2018 - 1st March 2019)
Molazim of the Sekhmet Legion:

Deputy Scribe (OFO 2.0 Scroll of Horus) (11 December 2017 - 1 March 2018)
Deputy Scribe X2 (OFO 2.0 Scroll of Ma'at) (April 19 2017 - 1 October 2017)
Sub Vizier for the Sekhmet Legion X2 (OFO 2.0 Scroll of Ma'at) (3 July 2017 - 11 December 2017)
Fariq' Awwal of the Sekhmet Legion
Lord Ravenclaw

Post by Lord Ravenclaw »

I'm more surprised that Osiris allowed someone who sexually harassed another player and threatened to livestream himself committing suicide unless their victim resigned as Delegate of the region... as well as creating his own step-father for the sheer purpose of ingratiating himself with his victim to become a citizen at all.

I seem to recall he got a year long communication ban on his main nation - The Gemini - for it.Then demanded 3000 USD in medical bills from the person he harassed previously.
Joshua Ravenclaw
5th April 2012 -
"The Pharaoh-Emeritus of the Imperial Crown" - The Tenth Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Pharaoh of Osiris, First elected Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order, Former Advisor to the Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Spokespriest and Priest of the Council of Ma'at, Deputy Grand Hedjeti and Priest of the Hedjet and Guardian of the Atef
Former Vice Delegate, Justice and Chief Justice, Former Sepatarch, Co-Spokesperson of the Sepatarchy
Former Vizier of Foreign Affairs, Scribe of Foreign Affairs, Deputy of Foreign Affairs and Director of the Diplomatic Service
Former Global Moderator and Administrator
Wymondham

Honors

Post by Wymondham »

Lord Ravenclaw wrote:Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:44 amI'm more surprised that Osiris allowed someone who sexually harassed another player and threatened to livestream himself committing suicide unless their victim resigned as Delegate of the region... as well as creating his own step-father for the sheer purpose of ingratiating himself with his victim to become a citizen at all.

I seem to recall he got a year long communication ban on his main nation - The Gemini - for it.Then demanded 3000 USD in medical bills from the person he harassed previously.
Jesus Christ. If this is true I am delighted to see the back of Tiber and would like to ask that he be banned from Osiris for what he has done. Also aa a side note saying that Osiris new he was The Gemini, which he failed to declare on his application, and/or new about his past actions is disgustingly poor form and I had assumed you held yourself to higher standards to that Raven but obviously not.
His Grace, The Lord Master Wymondham Lacerta, Heritepa'a of Akhmim, Hatyaa and Member of the Ancient Order of Ma'at
Spoiler
Spoiler

Regional Honours:
Heritepa'a of Akhmim (January 2 2020)
Hatyaa (October 26 2018)
Member of the Ancient Order of Ma'at (5 April 2019):

Nuclear War Survivor:
The Legion April 2017:

Syberian Badgers with Caek:

Osiris NSWF:

RMB Dream Team:

Osiris Oracle:

Politics Amino Refound:
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Positions:

Priest 6 July 2019 - 6 June 2021
Vizier of Community Affairs 5 April 2020 - 6 June 2021
Guardian 26 February 2020 - 6 June 2021
Liwaa' of the Sekhmet Legion
Vizier of Foreign Affairs (19 October 2019 - 5 April 2020)
Chief Scribe(1st March 2018 - 1st March 2019)
Molazim of the Sekhmet Legion:

Deputy Scribe (OFO 2.0 Scroll of Horus) (11 December 2017 - 1 March 2018)
Deputy Scribe X2 (OFO 2.0 Scroll of Ma'at) (April 19 2017 - 1 October 2017)
Sub Vizier for the Sekhmet Legion X2 (OFO 2.0 Scroll of Ma'at) (3 July 2017 - 11 December 2017)
Fariq' Awwal of the Sekhmet Legion
Cormac

Honors

Post by Cormac »

Lord Ravenclaw wrote:Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:44 amI'm more surprised that Osiris allowed someone who sexually harassed another player and threatened to livestream himself committing suicide unless their victim resigned as Delegate of the region... as well as creating his own step-father for the sheer purpose of ingratiating himself with his victim to become a citizen at all.

As you can see, he did not list his alternate identity in his citizenship application and claimed to be new. I'm fairly sure no one here had any idea of his alternate identity, so no, we did not allow someone who sexually harassed another player, etc., to become a citizen. We didn't know he had done that. We aren't psychic. Sometimes people slip through who shouldn't. He is banned now.

We also don't need diplomats coming here insinuating malicious behavior on our part just because someone misrepresented his identity and we missed it. For all your boasting about how great a diplomat you are, this sure didn't show it. If I were still Pharaoh you would be persona non grata for this comment. How dare you accuse us of deliberately harboring someone who has done the things he's done, like we would ever knowingly do that. We're usually the first and quickest to ban people for that type of behavior. You should know better.

Additionally, I can find no application for you for a diplomatic visa, which makes your diplomatic masking illegal per Section 2 of our Legal Code. I have therefore removed it in compliance with the law. If you would like to regain it, you may apply here.
His Majesty Cormac Skollvaldr
Bru'uh of Osiris - Co-Founder of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris (3x)
Khetemtai in the House of Osiris

"Follow your arrow wherever it points." - Kacey Musgraves, "Follow Your Arrow"
Neo Kervoskia

Honors

Post by Neo Kervoskia »

Who are you again?
Griffin X
Proudly Osiran since 2011
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris
Card-Carrying Member of the Ex-Feeder Tyrants Club

Return to “Temple of Tefnut”