Page 1 of 1

9/12/2022 Panasian Union

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:03 pm
by Malphe

[ 9.12.2022 DMY ]
[ PANASIAN UNION OCCUPATION ]

Waaay late on this but figure we wanna get the documentation down for posterity. A pretty quick one, congrats to all participants! In and out, a successful refound, from all I saw it looked very clinical. Lemme know if I've missed anyone who piled, yall know the policy, don't post in the discord and I won't know if you were there.

EDIT: and notably, this got what might be our highest turnout ever! Or in quite a long time, at fourteen by my count. That's a serious achievement and I'm confident we can push it even higher!

Awards:
All listed participants are hereby awarded the Panasian Union ribbon!


Promotions:
SAFT to Jondi! (handled by officers earlier)
Smilochol to Jondi!
Blitzk12 to Jondi!


Participants:
Wasc
Big Boyz
qekitor
Skies
Cretanja
Ozenev
WinProx
Ben
Chair - https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scorchy_boi_1
SAFT - https://www.nationstates.net/nation=sekhmet_saft_1
Smilochol - https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the ... an_raiders
All Mummified Things - https://www.nationstates.net/nation=sly_bastet
Durm - https://www.nationstates.net/nation=durmengrad_ii
Blitzk12 - https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gow_fach_neumia

Hits:
Panasian Union

Re: 9/12/2022 Panasian Union

Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:54 am
by Guhrayen
Looking forward to playing my part pushing that number up in the future. Congrats to all 14 on another job well done! :legion:

Re: 9/12/2022 Panasian Union

Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:57 am
by Cretanja
Congratulations to all those who were promoted!!

Good job, Sekhmet! 💜