Citizenship application

Apply for citizenship here! Citizenship is the best way to get more involved in Osiris.

Moderator: Pharaoh

Unimdya
Citizen
Citizen

Citizenship application

Post by Unimdya »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Dya-Pumpkins
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Dya-Pumpkins for now at least, usually I don't have a set WA nation

Please list your Discord ID here: Peaches#3232

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: I mostly go by Peaches everywhere I'm at

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Black Hawks, Europeia, Caer Sidi, The Rejected Realms

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Even though it was for about a month for just seeing how the environment was, 10000 Islands

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: I don't think that is really necessary tbh

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Peaches, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Edit: because I’m a fool I forgot that the Dya-Pumpkins nation was a cit nation of mine so I’ve now moved Dya-Easter Bunny into the region to replace it
Last edited by Unimdya on Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Salem
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Badges

Honors

Re: Citizenship application

Post by Salem »

Accepted! Welcome to Osiris! :)
/ / Salem Vytherov-Skollvaldr / /
/ / Hasal-Pharaoh & Priest of Osiris / /
/ / Heritepa'a of Hardai / /
/ / Valerievna / /